Buffalo taking muzzle loaders off street

cop, mayor get new hunting rifles

Could they have picked a worse picture? A bolt action and a muzzle loader? They unintentionally made a poster showing just how f***** up a gun "buy back" program is-it's almost a diagnostic symptom of a city that absolutely has no clue.

Not to mention the city is essentially robbing people for the guns. I'd wager most of the hunting rifles and antiques would fetch a lot more money from hunters or collectors. You would have to be extremely stupid to trade your gun in, and I think it's wrong for the city to prey on the retarded.

Not to mention the city is essentially robbing people for the guns. I'd wager most of the hunting rifles and antiques would fetch a lot more money from hunters or collectors. You would have to be extremely stupid to trade your gun in, and I think it's wrong for the city to prey on the retarded.

Wasn't that part of what this country was founded on?

cop, mayor get new hunting rifles

Could they have picked a worse picture? A bolt action and a muzzle loader? They unintentionally made a poster showing just how f***** up a gun "buy back" program is-it's almost a diagnostic symptom of a city that absolutely has no clue.

I went in the USAF in 1970, and never made it back to Buffalo "to live!"

I'll bet those guns were "on the street" in 1970! Now I finally feel it's safe enough to come back! :unsure: