Bills vs. Redskins

Hey fella's,

I need your input. A bunch of my friends who are Redskins fans want to check out the Toronto game on 10/30. Anyone ever been to one of these? Any tips/advice?

I'm angry they chose this game for the series. I was hoping to come to Buffalo!!

I went the first two years. The first year for both the pre-season and regular season game I sat in the upper deck and was surrounded by the visiting team fans. The second year I sold my upper deck seat and instead got a seat in Sightlines Restaurant. Cost was $250/CAN (alcohol extra $$$) at that time, and what was nice was you make your reservation, but they don't charge your credit card till the day of the game. Whitney Knowles who is mentioned on the page was my contact person. It was worth it in my opinion.

If you're thinking of staying overnight, when I was there, I stayed at the Intercontinetal which happened to be the same hotel the Bills used. It's a couple blocks from Rogers Centre so it was an easy walk to and from the game.

Here was the view from my seat....

post-9-064496800 1305500722_thumb.jpg

I went the first two years. The first year for both the pre-season and regular season game I sat in the upper deck and was surrounded by the visiting team fans. The second year I sold my upper deck seat and instead got a seat in Sightlines Restaurant. Cost was $250/CAN (alcohol extra $$$) at that time, and what was nice was you make your reservation, but they don't charge your credit card till the day of the game. Whitney Knowles who is mentioned on the page was my contact person. It was worth it in my opinion.

If you're thinking of staying overnight, when I was there, I stayed at the Intercontinetal which happened to be the same hotel the Bills used. It's a couple blocks from Rogers Centre so it was an easy walk to and from the game.

Here was the view from my seat....

Thanks for the info. What is the price range for tickets? Last I heard it was $250? Although, I thought they might have lowered the price somewhat?

I live in Va Beach, I was planning on bringing several of my friends who are Redskins fans to the game at the Ralph. To show them how to really tailgate. Once I learned the game was going to Toronto, I cancelled all the plans. I have been to the Rogers center for several Baseball games. I do not believe it has the atmosphere as the Ralph. My two cents.

I need your input. A bunch of my friends who are Redskins fans want to check out the Toronto game on 10/30. Anyone ever been to one of these? Any tips/advice?

I'm angry they chose this game for the series. I was hoping to come to Buffalo!!