My Meaningless Opinion

I love the Chris White pick. I think the kid is going to be looked back on as a steal. i don't think he's an OLB though. I think he is the heir apparent to Andra Davis at that thumper ILB position in the 3-4. I see Sheppard as the guy who'll eventually replace Poz as more of the 3 down do it all ILB.

I love the Chris White pick. I think the kid is going to be looked back on as a steal. i don't think he's an OLB though. I think he is the heir apparent to Andra Davis at that thumper ILB position in the 3-4. I see Sheppard as the guy who'll eventually replace Poz as more of the 3 down do it all ILB.

So do I. We got some great talent in the early rounds. Chris White is a stud. He may be a slow stud in some eyes but he's instinctive which is key and he hits hard. This guy is not a puzzy. He'll be where he needs to be and he'll clean your clock. I'm tired of going after quick guys with athleticism and nothing else going for them. I'm severely down (or up with old school)(in a good way) with having guys who are instinctive, know where they need to be and clobber peeps into submission. This man is a bruiser. If he can learn to cover decently than that is a plus. I'm high on Chris White at this pick. I want him to push and if need be supplant Poz if White can indeed handle it. At the very least solid depth.

Edited by Pilsner