My take on the draft

Round 1 - Marcel Dareus - I hate to throw a wet blanket on this whole thing but I have no choice. I realize that Dareus is highly regarded, skilled and seemingly the perfect selection, but for goodness' sake did we really draft a French dude as a new leader for DEFENSE of all things? Has anyone paid attention to how the French have defended themselves throughout history? I have a feeling the Bills will be "surrendering" yards like never before. And don't say the French thing doesn't apply to Sports. Do you remember that dude Jean Luc Van de von Hoven that had like a 23 shot lead before the last hole at the British open? I think he took a 27 on the hole and lost in a playoff. French dude. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Round 2 - Aaron Williams - This one gets a thumbs up. A new corner is important because of the way the NFL has evolved. Today's game is based on speed. Corners are fast. Think of it this way: would you rather have Spud Webb or Andre the Giant? Andre would crush Spud if he could ever catch him. BUT HE CAN'T.

Round 3 - Kelvin Sheppard - Another good pick. He will lead the sheep on the rest of our defense. Let's hope one day at camp he leads a sheep named Maybinot into the coaches office and tells him to bring his playbook.

At this point I would like to take a break from the analysis to say something to Osama Bin Laden.

:censored: you!!!!!!!!!! You're dead.

Back to the draft:

Round 4 - Two dudes not named Casey Matthews - YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. For months I have been reading mock drafts on this site and every single one of them had Matthews in the 4th. Does Buddy Nix even know how to use the internet? This has got to be some sort of elaborate hoax and because of the lockout there will be no punchline for a while. I am still convinced we got Matthews in this round.

Round 5 - Johnny White - I liked this pick a lot because I think he complements Jackson/Spiller very well and he can have a quick impact as a running back. I liked it until I saw.....

Round 6 - Chris White - ....and realized that the Bills were simply picking dudes from a phone book.

Round 7 - Justin Rogers - I guess Buddy got out of the can in time to make another pick. More speed. :thumbsup:

Round 7 - Michael Jasper - Speaking of being in the can, I hope no one has to wait in line for a stall behind this guy. OMG can you imagine? Anyway, he was picked in the 7th round so what the heck? Why not?

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Round 1 - Marcel Dareus - I hate to throw a wet blanket on this whole thing but I have no choice. I realize that Dareus is highly regarded, skilled and seemingly the perfect selection, but for goodness' sake did we really draft a French dude as a new leader for DEFENSE of all things? Has anyone paid attention to how the French have defended themselves throughout history? I have a feeling the Bills will be "surrendering" yards like never before. And don't say the French thing doesn't apply to Sports. Do you remember that dude Jean Luc Van de von Hoven that had like a 23 shot lead before the last hole at the British open? I think he took a 27 on the hole and lost in a playoff. French dude. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Round 2 - Aaron Williams - This one gets a thumbs up. A new corner is important because of the way the NFL has evolved. Today's game is based on speed. Corners are fast. Think of it this way: would you rather have Spud Webb or Andre the Giant? Andre would crush Spud if he could ever catch him. BUT HE CAN'T.

Round 3 - Kelvin Sheppard - Another good pick. He will lead the sheep on the rest of our defense. Let's hope one day at camp he leads a sheep named Maybinot into the coaches office and tells him to bring his playbook.

At this point I would like to take a break from the analysis to say something to Osama Bin Laden.

Back to the draft:

Round 4 - Two dudes not named Casey Matthews - YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. For months I have been reading mock drafts on this site and every single one of them had Matthews in the 4th. Does Buddy Nix even know how to use the internet? This has got to be some sort of elaborate hoax and because of the lockout there will be no punchline for a while. I am still convinced we got Matthews in this round.

Round 5 - Johnny White - I liked this pick a lot because I think he complements Jackson/Spiller very well and he can have a quick impact as a running back. I liked it until I saw.....

Round 6 - Chris White - ....and realized that the Bills were simply picking dudes from a phone book.

Round 7 - Justin Rogers - I guess Buddy got out of the can in time to make another pick. More speed. :thumbsup:

Round 7 - Michael Jasper - Speaking of being in the can, I hope no one has to wait in line for a stall behind this guy. OMG can you imagine? Anyway, he was picked in the 7th round so what the heck? Why not?

Very entertaining post. :thumbsup:

Back to the draft:

:worthy: