Aloha's 2011 NFL Draft Recap

He isn't.

And Aloha, very nice write up.

I may be entirely optimistic when it comes to Buffalo sports, but I really can't see the Bills drafting in the top 10 next year unless they trade up to draft a franchise QB

Great write up, Aloha.

The only things I'd add is that the #34 pick will come with scrutiny for quite a long time.

While I liked the Aaron Williams pick, Nix admitted that he turned down trade offers there. And has already been discussed ad nauseum, the Bills passed up on a pass rusher and a quarterback there…whether we like it or not, this pick will be debated for a long time.

Also, I like Chris White better than most people. Bills scout Shawn Heinlen said:

"The one thing that sticks out to me with Chris is you can actually see him going to the ball as it’s snapped. His ability to diagnose plays and fill run lanes is something that he did better than anybody I saw this year on tape."

If you watch the video, you can see how instinctive and excellent White is in terms of linebacker play:

Great write up, Aloha.

The only things I'd add is that the #34 pick will come with scrutiny for quite a long time.

While I liked the Aaron Williams pick, Nix admitted that he turned down trade offers there. And has already been discussed ad nauseum, the Bills passed up on a pass rusher and a quarterback there…whether we like it or not, this pick will be debated for a long time.

Also, I like Chris White better than most people. Bills scout Shawn Heinlen said:

"The one thing that sticks out to me with Chris is you can actually see him going to the ball as it’s snapped. His ability to diagnose plays and fill run lanes is something that he did better than anybody I saw this year on tape."

If you watch the video, you can see how instinctive and excellent White is in terms of linebacker play:

youtube.com/watch?v=sk8xy0uTS2I

Now, I'm not disagreeing with you there on his ability to detect where the play is going - I just think that he will have trouble adjusting to a faster game in the NFL.

Nix also mentioned how they received about 15 calls per round about trades on S&R talkshow.