sorry to interrupt can sitting questions

richNjoisy

Bengals | Palmer Might Play in Week 15 - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:26:19 -0800

Mark Curnutte, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports Cincinnati Bengals QB Carson Palmer (knee) held out hope that he would play in Week 15, just one day after all but declaring himself out for the game against the Buffalo Bills. "I'm hoping for this week," Palmer said Thursday, Dec. 16, during a lunch break at Paul Brown Stadium. "I'm going to see a doctor again (Friday, Dec. 17), so we'll find out (Friday)." Palmer did not go out for the beginning of practice. Instead, he continued the regimen of exercises and treatment to try to strengthen the sprained MCL in his left knee. "I've been doing tons of rehab," Palmer said. "It's getting better every day. I'm just working out all the muscles around it."

Bengals | Palmer Might Play in Week 15 - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:26:19 -0800

"I've been doing tons of rehab," Palmer said. "It's getting better every day. I'm just working out all the muscles around it."

163171[/snapback]

Sounds like can talk to me....

Lewis probably went into conniptions when Palmer came out and said he wouldn't play. So then he got some Bengal employee to put out the word that Palmer had miraculously improved to the point where he might play.

That's my take.