Bills Draft Party

I took my current girlfriend. We've had seasons for the the last two years. And now our third. At the first game we went to she turned to me and asked, Whats a first down? So she's now a Bills fan and even though she knows the players etc. She can still be pretty numb about some things. I asked her if she'd like to go to the Bills Draft party. She was all over it. I thought...hmmm.... I must be really good at getting her into Bills football. Turns out she thought they'd be giving out draft beer. But she asked questions and when Darius came out and talked she was amazed at his size and how humble he was. We got a picture of the Jills and had them sign it for her son to put in the spank bank. Was interested to know if anyone here attended and if anyone else has turned people ( who grew up in the area ) into Bills fans......Tell your story

A friend got tickets from a season holder who couldn't go. I loved it was really cool to tour the locker room felt like i was 10 again. Really wanted to go on the feild though. The experience was nice Jills were cool but the bud light girls were dumb. overall i would recomend it to anyone who is a fan

I went to the one at RWS two years ago. It was a nice event until we picked Aaron Maybin. Talk about buzz kill.

PTR

I liked that one a lot better than the Fieldhouse one. We got to sit in the clubs and watch the draft on the jumbotron or inside the clubs/suites. I remember that pick too. A whole bunch of us were chanting Orakpo! Orakpo! Then when it showed Aaron Maybin on the phone and it was announced, the crowd groaned and a bunch of people just got up and left.

I took my current girlfriend. We've had seasons for the the last two years. And now our third. At the first game we went to she turned to me and asked, Whats a first down? So she's now a Bills fan and even though she knows the players etc. She can still be pretty numb about some things. I asked her if she'd like to go to the Bills Draft party. She was all over it. I thought...hmmm.... I must be really good at getting her into Bills football. Turns out she thought they'd be giving out draft beer. But she asked questions and when Darius came out and talked she was amazed at his size and how humble he was. We got a picture of the Jills and had them sign it for her son to put in the spank bank. Was interested to know if anyone here attended and if anyone else has turned people ( who grew up in the area ) into Bills fans......Tell your story

I was there and the single thing that drove me nuts was that damn QUIZ MASTER guy at 9,000 decibels when I was following the draft. The fieldhouse ones are no where as good as the Luxury box Parties , I agree. Still worth the trip back to Buffalo, except for the 43 degree temp On April 29th !!!!