QB Future Possibilities

Amstel

Im not sure if this point has been brought up yet. I'm sorry if it has I havent been checking the board and was at the draft on the first night. If all the QB needy teams are grabbing (reaching for) QBs this year might that not help us have a shot at a decent QB in next years draft? I know Luck is not a possibility but look at a guy like Roethlisberger (his off the field issues not withstanding) i believe he was picked at number 11. Im not saying we'll get a guy like him just saying that if we're picking in the 10-12 range we still maybe able to get a decent QB and if maybe one will slide if there arent a lot of QB needy teams next year.......then again some of these teams reaching for QBs this year could find themselves drafting a QB again next year if their guys look pretty awful (see Carolina and Claussen)....

Im very happy w our picks thus far and very happy we passed on a QB (thus far) this year....

Just because a team didn't need a QB this year, doesn't mean they won't need one next year. Theres always many teams looking at finding a QB every year, its the most important position on the team, and you can't win consistently without a good one.

That`s right

In that case I hope most of the guys selected this year work our for their respected teams so that they're not back in the hunt for a Qb next year:) And even if thats the case Im still glad we didnt take on in the first three rounds this year.....