If Spiller becomes Thurman, If Dareus is the next Bruce (or just a pro

beerme1

I've seen enough to say that he can pull off a great play action, for all the talk he's a statue like Bledsoe I see elude or shake tackles off or stand tall in the pocket and throw accurate strikes, fast strikes, long strikes, short strikes.

I also believe if we dont take Mallett Miami does. They think he's the next Marino.

Mod please merge somewhere if you wish. I dont want some a hole saying I shouldn't have started this thread.

It is posts like these that get ridiculed and bashed every day on here. The odds of the Bills ever finding someone who is another Bruce Smith are slim to none, but even that is much more likely than Spiller becoming another Thurman. Thurman was an every down back, Spiller will never, ever be that.

Edited by billsfreak

It is posts like these that get ridiculed and bashed every day on here. The odds of the Bills ever finding someone who is another Bruce Smith are slim to none, but even that is much more likely than Spiller becoming another Thurman. Thurman was an every down back, Spiller will never, ever be that.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. His comments were meant to be humorous and not to be taken verbatim.