QB to take 3rd round or later?

I likeTaylor, Gailey would find a use for him I'm sure.

Quarterbacks? We don't need no steen-keeeng quarterbacks!

I love love love Tyrod Taylor and really hope the Bills draft him. The guy has amazing pocket awareness. As soon as pressure comes, he moves away and creates space as if someone just pressed a madden speed burst button.

He's seems to be compared to Vick a lot. He's got Vick-like scrambling ability with less arm strength however he looks like he might have better decision-making/intangible ability in the passing game (as compared to when Vick was coming out).

His lack of height and cannon arm is why he's still on the board. There's three teams that I could see drafting him in the fourth round...Miami, Washington or Philly. I know it's a round higher than he should go, but I really hope the Bills pick Taylor at #100.

Edited by 1billsfan

I love love love Tyrod Taylor and really hope the Bills draft him. The guy has amazing pocket awareness. As soon as pressure comes, he moves away and creates space as if someone just pressed a madden speed burst button.

He's seems to be compared to Vick a lot. He's got Vick-like scrambling ability with less arm strength however he looks like he might have better decision-making/intangible ability in the passing game (as compared to when Vick was coming out).

His lack of height and cannon arm is why he's still on the board. There's three teams that I could see drafting him in the fourth round...Miami, Washington or Philly. I know it's a round higher than he should go, but I really hope the Bills pick Taylor at #100.

Your wish might come true:

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/NFL_Draft_News.html

Honestly, laugh if you want cause I know stanzi and Taylor are the chic picks.... Greg McElroy, Alabama. Smart, and a winner. I don't peg him as franchise but he probably fits the Brady mold better than almost anyone to come out since. This late you are hoping for a reliable backup and I trust him with a clipboard more than anyone else. I know he would always be prepared if needed.