Your dream Bills

Thoner7

I know its draft time but thinking of all the players out there and who we could add made me realize there are so many differnt types of teams we could build.

My ideal team would have a run heavy, play action based passing attack. I would love to see 2 TEs and a FB on the field on most plays, with an OL built out of enormous humans whose strength is run blocking. Ideally the OL would have Gs like Mankins and Iupati and Ts like Carimi and Oher. The QB would be mobile and be able to roll out of the pocket and bootleg well. WRs would almost be an afterthought. Late rounders like SJ and Easly and Nelson would be fine. I cannot think of a more perfect offense than the one ran by Coach harbaugh at Stanford last year.

On Defense I want a huge mean D. I dont care if its 34 or 4-3 really but I feel that 4-3 is easier to fit guys into. The D would have physical freaks with great size and strength on the DL like Suh, Ngata, and Orakpo, and would clearly be the unit the D was built off of. The LBs would be built on speed and athletic ability. I know I am not a V Miller fan for us at 3, but in a 4-3, with his athlitic ability, I think he could be a good WILL on this team, next to guys like P Willis or Thomas Davis of the Raiders. the DBs would not be the focus of the team in teh draft or FA. These guys would idealy be later round picks or guys like Greer, G Wilson, or Jim Leonard.

What say ye, what is your ideal Bills team?

Edited by Thoner7

I know its draft time but thinking of all the players out there and who we could add made me realize there are so many differnt types of teams we could build.

My ideal team would have a run heavy, play action based passing attack. I would love to see 2 TEs and a FB on the field on most plays, with an OL built out of enormous humans whose strength is run blocking. Ideally the OL would have Gs like Mankins and Iupati and Ts like Carimi and Oher. The QB would be mobile and be able to roll out of the pocket and bootleg well. WRs would almost be an afterthought. Late rounders like SJ and Easly and Nelson would be fine. I cannot think of a more perfect offense than the one ran by Coach harbaugh at Stanford last year.

On Defense I want a huge mean D. I dont care if its 34 or 4-3 really but I feel that 4-3 is easier to fit guys into. The D would have physical freaks with great size and strength on the DL like Suh, Ngata, and Orakpo, and would clearly be the unit the D was built off of. The LBs would be built on speed and athletic ability. I know I am not a V Miller fan for us at 3, but in a 4-3, with his athlitic ability, I think he could be a good WILL on this team, next to guys like P Willis or Thomas Davis of the Raiders. the DBs would not be the focus of the team in teh draft or FA. These guys would idealy be later round picks or guys like Greer, G Wilson, or Jim Leonard.

What say ye, what is your ideal Bills team?

Go play madden