Parcells on Today's NFL

I have bolded the part where you, me and Parcells all agree. I'm glad to see you've come around. In about 36 hours it sure would be nice to consider Patrick Peterson or Prince Ahkomoniwannalaya a part of our solution.

I respectfully disagree about neglecting both lines and am wondering if you're being sarcastic. In the past you have advocated the Bills drafting 903 O lineman per draft. We can only use 5 at a time. I think a judicious use of picks for the lines is appropriate. Maybe one OL this year in the 3rd and a DL in the 5th. I would have said the 4th for DL but I think we should use both 4ths on Casey Matthews just so we can be sure we'll get him.

I think with the 3rd rounder our OL will be good unless we are dumb and draft a QB that runs like Frankenstein and expect him to play. That would be dumb. There has not been a successful clod QB in the NFL since Johnny Unitas.

Our DL will benefit from the guys we picked last year.

Here is our draft strictly by position, not player, if I had my way:

1 - CB

2 - WR/TE

3 - OL

4 - Casey Matthews

4 - Casey Matthews again just in case. What I mean by this is use both 4ths to trade up for Casey Matthews

5- DL

6 - DB; could be either CB or S, best value here

7 - Long snapper

7 - Punter as insurance in case Moorman is hurt.

I doubt this is what we do, but we should.

:D:lol::D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? <_<

Who. The oh so reliable Youboty? McKelvin? McGee? One interception Reggie Corner?

Serviceable CB's? Interesting.

I can tell you would fit right in with Jauron and Levy...

So you're assuming Florance is gone? They have to play McLovin still...Go ahead and get a CB...I'm not saying it would not be nice to have Patrick Peterson...But CB is WAY down on the Needs list for this Team and if they keep Drafting ignoring FAR bigger Needs and doing nothing but replacing other high Draft Picks they'll never catch up because they are already WAY too far behind (assuming they don't get Andrew Luck in the 2012 Draft)...Of all the terrible statistical categories in 2010 Pass Defense was actually not bad...And that was without almost any Pass Rush whatsoever...

Peterson has yet to play a down in the NFL...We'll see if he's the next great thing...To go at #3 Overall he has to be an absolute lock-down NFL CB...The Bills do have CB's...They have massive holes all over the Front 7, at TE, at RT, and IMHO at QB...But go ahead and grab a CB at #3...Then we'll see if he can cover Brandon Marshall, Santonio Holmes, or Wes Welker...If he can't can you even imagine where that leaves this Bills Team? And they'll still get their butts kicked in the trenches...But Draft a DB high again...After all it's worked so well before for this Team... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS