OT Rap is not Music!!

JohninMinn.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yaaaaaawn. The amount of ignorance/stereotyping here is overwhelming. It's a good thing there are such experts present to define what IS and IS NOT music. Maybe these people can expand their talent into other realms of distinction. Such as what IS and IS NOT a sport, for example. Then you all could compile a list for the rest of us to print out and study. I mean, I just found out that I have been listening to fake music, I would certainly like to know what other 'not real' activities I have been participating in. :D

163239[/snapback]

So many people are just totally ignorant on this board - or at least act like they are...

*side note....EVERYONE knows Hockey is not a sport!

While teaching them to discriminate towards certain towards of life, music ... etc

163736[/snapback]

Let me tell you da story of daquixers,

a dwag who thinks Tupac, was the best

and about his hate for the crackers,

and his little friend called "Guest"

He say:

Silly cracker, don't you know

your tacos are no good,

unless you get Super Mighties,

from the hood

White man you got it all wrong

Do you you ever learn?

chopping down you throat,

your Ted's Foot long?

(Chorus)

Whoop! there is it is, upside your face,

Proper forms of English,

we must erase

Whoop! Whoop! there is it is, don't know

The burbs of the 'Buff are no place to go,

(End Chorus)

Kenmore, Lockport, places by the lake

Make him sick, make him mad

Don't you know street creds

Are things you can not fake?

Tonadawanda, Lackawanda, the villiage of Amherst,

Make him sick, make him made,

but don't you all know

Williamsvile North is the Worst

(Chorus)

Whoop! there is it is, you know he can't stand

white man caring for his kids,

That's the cracker's plan

Proper forms of English,

we must erase

(End Chorus)

So you won't see daquixers chillin'

at the Sweet Home Cafe,

That the place where the 'man'

has his way

he is itching, he is twitching

to pop a cap in you ass

those who think hip hop,

wasn't meant to last

so don't was your time,

don't waste your cries,

because daquixers is da man,

to super-size your fries

HE WAS SPEAKING TO HIS COMMUNITY!!

BUTT OUT!!

yes, listen if you must, observe, react, but realize that the world does not revolve around you and your short sighted views.  What the Cos said was not said so you could have a point to argue, he wasnt talking to you, he could care less about you, he was speaking directly to black parents.

now, i dont know you outside this board, if you are black than i look dumb, and i apologize, but if you arent, then drop it

163719[/snapback]

A leader in a community gives a speech.

A black guy comments that he agrees with what was said in the speech.

But than he is told " you can't comment on this! It was only meant for white ears"

What would the response be?

What a double standard

in all fairness to you there was "period" in between and you definetly seen it, unless in all fairness to you your blind

165077[/snapback]

Uh, it was a joke. Laugh or don't but try not to take things like a post on a message board as a personal affront - especially from me about a topic as inane as rap music.

I may be blind but I know the difference between your and you're. You should too. :devil:

A leader in a community gives a speech.

A black guy comments that he agrees with what was said in the speech.

But than he is told " you can't comment on this! It was only meant for white ears"

What would the response be?

What a double standard

164098[/snapback]

im done taking your weak, invalid, irrelevent arguements apart piece by piece.

the fact that you brought up the Cos issue is completely off topic in this already off topic thread. but, when faced with the fact that you have no point, you just try to bring up some other meaningless arguement cause you werent given enough attention growing up.

you tried to call me a racist "pig" in an earlier post (one of your better posts too, which shows just about where you stand intelectually) yet, you have a HATRED of black music that stems from an underlying fear and now you want to cry about a double-standard...

yes, there is a double standard in this stuff. like BET, you can argue "what if i started a tv network only for white people? everyone would freak" right, great. guess what, too bad. Number One, the reason anyone felt they had to start BET was because all the other "regular" channels pander to white people.

you can make the same arguement that a guy who sleeps around is a hero but a girl who gets around is a slut, double standard, yep, but tough

life aint fair bud, life aint fair

you can cry about it

or enjoy some jello pudding

Guest Tupac's Mom
Uh, it was a joke.  Laugh or don't but try not to take things like a post on a message board as a personal affront - especially from me about a topic as inane as rap music. 

I may be blind but I know the difference between your and you're.  You should too.  :devil:

165082[/snapback]

if you think the topic is inane then get out of the thread, some people were trying to have an actual discussion. sorry you do not deem it "worthy" but if you dont then butt out

Let me tell you da story of daquixers,

a dwag who thinks Tupac, was the best

and about his hate for the crackers,

and his little friend called "Guest"

He say:

Silly cracker, don't you know

your tacos are no good,

unless you get Super Mighties,

from the hood

White man you got it all wrong

Do you you ever learn?

chopping down you throat,

your Ted's Foot long?

(Chorus)

Proper forms of English,

we must erase

Whoop! Whoop! there is it is, don't know

The burbs of the 'Buff are no place to go,

(End Chorus)

Kenmore, Lockport, places by the lake

Make him sick, make him mad

Don't you know street creds

Are things you can not fake?

Tonadawanda, Lackawanda, the villiage of Amherst,

Make him sick, make him made,

but don't you all know

Williamsvile North is the Worst

(Chorus)

Whoop! there is it is, you know he can't stand

white man caring for his kids,

That's the cracker's plan

Proper forms of English,

we must erase

(End Chorus)

So you won't see daquixers chillin'

at the Sweet Home Cafe,

That the place where the 'man'

has his way

he is itching, he is twitching

to pop a cap in you ass

those who think hip hop,

wasn't meant to last

so don't was your time,

don't waste your cries,

because daquixers is da man,

to super-size your fries

164065[/snapback]

First of all, I cant believe you took the time to write that. I am stunned.

Second of all, Tupac was a huge "non-discriminatory" activist. So to say "and about his hate for the crackers" is just stupid and shows you know nothing off what you speak.

We gotta start makin' changes

learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers

and that's how it's supposed to be

im done taking your weak, invalid, irrelevent arguements apart piece by piece.

the fact that you brought up the Cos issue is completely off topic in this already off topic thread.  but, when faced with the fact that you have no point, you just try to bring up some other meaningless arguement cause you werent given enough attention growing up.

you tried to call me a racist "pig" in an earlier post (one of your better posts too, which shows just about where you stand intelectually) yet, you have a HATRED of black music that stems from an underlying fear and now you want to cry about a double-standard...

yes, there is a double standard in this stuff.  like BET, you can argue "what if i started a tv network only for white people? everyone would freak" right, great. guess what, too bad.  Number One, the reason anyone felt they had to start BET was because all the other "regular" channels pander to white people.

you can make the same arguement that a guy who sleeps around is a hero but a girl who gets around is a slut, double standard, yep, but tough

life aint fair bud, life aint fair

you can cry about it

or enjoy some jello pudding

165084[/snapback]

Uh, if you're going to pretend you're superior to someone else "intellectually", you should spell the word correctly.

i should too, but that would mean id have to give a f*ck, this aint english class so bring that dumb sh*t back to school

165094[/snapback]

Hey, I think you just wrote a rap song. Keep it up - 8 more and you'll be on the road to millions and a litany of illegitimate children. Good on ya!

Guest Tupac's Mom
Uh, if you're going to pretend you're superior to someone else "intellectually", you should spell the word correctly.

165096[/snapback]

nah

look, if spelling was the only thing this guy was geting wrong there would be no arguement. im not a DCTom who picks on people for spelling on message boards.

you can make fun of my spelling, ill give you that one, but spelling doesnt change the backbone of the arguement.

im trying to talk logic here, as in "if p then q" stuff

you have to have a structure to base an arguement on and he has none

spelling is neither here nor there, but you can call me a bad speller, ill admit to that