Check this out...Bills vs Browns Video!

Mike32282

Dayum, I wish I knew about this a couple of days ago. How big is that file anyway and what is the video resolution?

I've already d/l it off a torrentz site. It was 1.4 GB but well worth it!

I'd like to thank the Browns fan who posted it.

Fez, why don't ya just distribute your games via torrents? Just make a PC a dedicated Bills game server.

And just how much better is that than the crud on NFL.com (even with the picture quality issue).

The NFL should just pay some of these guys and sack the voiceover guy on their videos, or most everyone involved in their poop.

(Not as good as Billzone (?) last year, but still a great sight for sore eyes).

Many thanks Mike.

Fez, why don't ya just distribute your games via torrents?  Just make a PC a dedicated Bills game server.

I like keeping it relatively low-key, for Bills fans here only. MPAA is currently targetting BitTorrent, and I don't want to get caught in the crosshairs.

CW

Very nice video. (Has to be illegal right?)

Anyways... I wasn't able to see the game. Being in Ohio, they played the dumb Bengal game instead of the Browns game. Usually I make sure I am at my brother's house where he has NFL Ticket, but didn't think it was necessary Sunday. D'oh.

Thanks to TiVo, I will see the Browns game this weekend, but this was a good taste. Sunday, the Bengal game... that one had better be on TV, or else.

Sorry for my ranting... once again, great video, and WOW... Evans is fast!

I like keeping it relatively low-key, for Bills fans here only.  MPAA is currently targetting BitTorrent, and I don't want to get caught in the crosshairs.

CW

162391[/snapback]

I don't see why the MPAA would be interested in your Bills games...unless you'll be torrenting the latest DVD release of the Incredibles as well :)