Blind Predictions

IDBillzFan

This is the first time I've been back to TBD since the Bills played the Colts. In an attempt to watch the game last night without any outside influences, I have not seen a single post or thread on this board since the game took place Saturday night.

For shitzngiggles, I predict for you a number of postgame insights and suggestions of which I am certain many have been posted during and following the game. Given how optimistic we all forever will be, this should be fun.

1) Pull Alex Van Pelt out of the radio tower and suit him up. He knows the offense (even though he hasn't played for the new coach or seen the new playbook), and can pick up the slack if Bledsoe goes down.

2) Bench Bledsoe and start Zolman because he looked great playing mop up duty and if we keep Bledsoe on the bench, he won't get hurt, and then when Zolman gets hurt, we'll have an experienced backup quarterback.

3) Trade McGahee now before people find out he sucks. If we can get him to New England, maybe they'll give us their entire offensive line...particularly if we throwin Pucillo.

4) Milloy sucked anyway so let's cut him now to save cap money.

5) Milloy's arm was completely ripped from his body and will now play the part of "Thing" in the soon-to-be-released big screen version of "The Addams Family III: It's a Broken Forearm Thing.

6) I don't care if it's preseason and we came in without a gameplan and rotated every single person on our roster short of the waterboy. It was still the third preseason game and we still sucked and any chance we ever had of making the playoffs have gone down the crapper.

7) TD should have acted faster getting a backup QB after Losman went down even though noone worth their salt is available and more cuts come tomorrow. This is totally on TD and if anyone doesn't realize that TD is the problem then they are clearly a Pats fan...unless, of course, it was a Pats fan making the suggestion.

8) Down by 20 points, it made no sense that Bledsoe and Moulds would be on the sidelines laughing. We suck and they should not be in a good mood.

The reality of it all is, however, we were not near as bad as special teams made us seem, and given that one of our strengths this preseason has been special teams, I think the game was more of an anomaly than anything else.

2) Bench Bledsoe and start Zolman because he looked great playing mop up duty and if we keep Bledsoe on the bench, he won't get hurt, and then when Zolman gets hurt, we'll have an experienced backup quarterback.

-------------------------

couldn't stop laughing from this one....great, classic post

This is the first time I've been back to TBD since the Bills played the Colts. In an attempt to watch the game last night without any outside influences, I have not seen a single post or thread on this board since the game took place Saturday night.

For shitzngiggles, I predict for you a number of postgame insights and suggestions of which I am certain many have been posted during and following the game. Given how optimistic we all forever will be, this should be fun.

1) Pull Alex Van Pelt out of the radio tower and suit him up. He knows the offense (even though he hasn't played for the new coach or seen the new playbook), and can pick up the slack if Bledsoe goes down.

3) Trade McGahee now before people find out he sucks. If we can get him to New England, maybe they'll give us their entire offensive line...particularly if we throwin Pucillo.

5) Milloy's arm was completely ripped from his body and will now play the part of "Thing" in the soon-to-be-released big screen version of "The Addams Family III: It's a Broken Forearm Thing.

6) I don't care if it's preseason and we came in without a gameplan and rotated every single person on our roster short of the waterboy. It was still the third preseason game and we still sucked and any chance we ever had of making the playoffs have gone down the crapper.

7) TD should have acted faster getting a backup QB after Losman went down even though noone worth their salt is available and more cuts come tomorrow. This is totally on TD and if anyone doesn't realize that TD is the problem then they are clearly a Pats fan...unless, of course, it was a Pats fan making the suggestion.

8) Down by 20 points, it made no sense that Bledsoe and Moulds would be on the sidelines laughing. We suck and they should not be in a good mood.

The reality of it all is, however, we were not near as bad as special teams made us seem, and given that one of our strengths this preseason has been special teams, I think the game was more of an anomaly than anything else.

11682[/snapback]

De'javuski! :blink:

11682[/snapback]

Good post. Why do you think Zolman will get hurt? Do you have inside information?

What ya bet they were talking about how bad TSW was going to be after the game?