NAACP says spend less on prisons and more

Ultimately, it starts with the conversion of the "American Dream", by a minority of this country.

The traditional American Dream was:

Give me a chance to live in a peaceful situation where I am not worried about getting robbed all the time, allow me to profit from my own labor completely, and I will take that and create something.

The converted Dream is:

Give me a chance to win the lottery, be it from a lawsuit, the untalented debasement of myself, doing something so retarded I become infamous, trying to win in the drug/stripper/nightclub business, getting on welfare/unemployment, or, actually winning the lottery, and I will sit on my ass and create nothing.

Somebody is teaching the second American dream. Somebody is supporting it. Somebody is enabling it. Somebody is telling kids that the bastardized Dream is OK

It sure as hell isn't me. Is it you?

Ultimately, it starts with the conversion of the "American Dream", by a minority of this country.

The traditional American Dream was:

Give me a chance to live in a peaceful situation where I am not worried about getting robbed all the time, allow me to profit from my own labor completely, and I will take that and create something.

And McDonald's announced they were hiring 50,000 people, many in minority neighborhoods, and this is what happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvvoMzeD4Kc

And then community organizers like Obama have the nerve to complain about businesses not wanting to invest in areas where they have to put up with this garbage.

And McDonald's announced they were hiring 50,000 people, many in minority neighborhoods, and this is what happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvvoMzeD4Kc

And then community organizers like Obama have the nerve to complain about businesses not wanting to invest in areas where they have to put up with this garbage.

As a business owner, why would I want to start up where this is the labor pool? Unless I needed a tax write off.

As a business owner, why would I want to start up where this is the labor pool? Unless I needed a tax write off.

What? You mean this doesn't make you want to rush out and invest in the inner city?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

Here is another fine example of the trend of violence in fast food restaurants. Two black females beating the hell out of a white patron, while several black employees stand by and watch. One black male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the white victim in this brutal attack.

The two black females exit, then re-enter the store to continue the beating, until a an older white woman att More..empts to stop them from dragging the white victim outside into the parking lot. note: the black male employees have disappeared from camera view, even though they are plenty well capable of stopping the attack.

At the end, the white victim is beaten until she has a seizure, at which point the camera operator warns the black female attackers to flee, because the police are on the way. Note: he makes sure to repeatedly tell the criminal attackers to flee, instead of keeping them there for the police to apprehend.

I'm sure the mainstream media will be all over this.

Because that's where the market is. You don't see McDonalds in Beverly Hills now do you.

heh..I just couldn't deal with all the extra stuff going on like petty theft. Staff getting beaten. Staff beating customers. Staff stealing. Staff doing nothing. Vandalism. It would be a chore just preventing all this stuff let alone make money.