Another reason why we should pick...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone catch Cam Jordan on ESPN last night? He had a short interview with Trey Wingo. They asked him if he preferred a 4-3 or 3-4, he obviously said it didnt matter to him. He said he played in both types of 3-4s (a 2 gap role and a more penetrating role) and said he was prepared to play in every front. This is something I havent really heard in the media, I didnt know Cal played in a 3-4 that much, but I guess they do. He also mentioned that he is still attending classes to graduate - which I dont think a lot of players do once they know they are 1st round picks (studying pre-law or Law studies or something)

Other than that nothing noteworthy was discussed, but I was still impressed with him. He was wearing a suit and tie (not a flat brim had and gold chains/gold teeth like so many of these guys nowadays) and was clean cut (no Maybin haircut, no tattoos showing). He is very well spoken and mature, he is obviously an intelligent guy and Ill bet dollars to donuts he is a captain of whatever team he ends up on( eventually). If anyone has ever met G Wilson or heard him speak they are a lot alike. If intelligence and character are any types of concerns he passes with flying colors. We need guys who are like him a man amongst boys on and off the field. I am beginning to think that he may be the best player for US in the draft.

Edited by Thoner7

Did anyone catch Cam Jordan on ESPN last night? He had a short interview with Trey Wingo. They asked him if he preferred a 4-3 or 3-4, he obviously said it didn’t matter to him. He said he played in both types of 3-4s (a 2 gap role and a more penetrating role) and said he was prepared to play in every front. This is something I haven’t really heard in the media, I didn’t know Cal played in a 3-4 that much, but I guess they do. He also mentioned that he is still attending classes to graduate - which I dont think a lot of players do once they know they are 1st round picks (studying pre-law or Law studies or something)

Other than that nothing noteworthy was discussed, but I was still impressed with him. He was wearing a suit and tie (not a flat brim had and gold chains/gold teeth like so many of these guys nowadays) and was clean cut (no Maybin haircut, no tattoos showing). He is very well spoken and mature, he is obviously an intelligent guy and I’ll bet dollars to donuts he is a captain of whatever team he ends up on( eventually). If anyone has ever met G Wilson or heard him speak they are a lot alike. If intelligence and character are any types of concerns he passes with flying colors. We need guys who are like him – a man amongst boys on and off the field. I am beginning to think that he may be the best player for US in the draft.

They throw around "Face of the Franchise" and he has "IT" when it comes to QBs.

It could apply to D-Lineman too.

They guy seems like a natural born leader.

If we pass on Cam Jordanm for Miller its going to be added to the list of coulda, shoulda, woulda Ngata, Orakpo, Beluga, Jordan.

Added pain when you see who is blocking in his profile picture on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Bulaga