Just think the Rob Johnson era would be ending now

Or instead of trading a 1st and 4th for Robosack, we could have used that 1st on somebody like Tra Thomas, Keith Brooking, Takeo Spikes, or Fred Taylor. Then used that 4th on somebody like Jason Fabini or Tim Dwight.

And if they were really thinking, forget Fred Coleman in the 6th and draft a QB out of BC named Matt Hasselbeck

Even in hindsight, I'm not kicking myself that hard for missing out on those guys for a chance at a potential franchise QB.

(This coming from a guy who still owns 3 Rob Johnson t-shirts and a Rob Johnson jersey).

I was just reading some info on how the Bills maybe drafting their QB of the future, which made me start to think about Rob Johnson. I remember when they trade a 1st and 4th for him I thought they found a real gem. I remember all the practice highlights on the empire sports network, wow. If things went as planned back then we would be preparing for his replacement to start by now. However 13 years later were still looking for our QB of the future.

Whatever happened to porcelain rob? Is he in a museum someplace, standing in a corner of the fragile glass section?