Dexter's facebook group gets closed.

My link

"Judgment Day will be brought upon us only once the Muslims have killed all of the Jews," a quote from the page read.

"Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!

She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit,

a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird.

For all the nations of the earth have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries.

The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,

and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries."

Dexter wanted those behind 911 offed.

Nobody who supported W did.

Everyone who supported W wanted those behind 911 left alive, "not a priority," and for the US to wage war not on those behind 911, but those at war with those behind 911...

and then cheered when the DECIDER told us

"I'm a War President!!!"

Dexter wanted those behind 911 offed.

Nobody who supported W did.

Everyone who supported W wanted those behind 911 left alive, "not a priority," and for the US to wage war not on those behind 911, but those at war with those behind 911...

and then cheered when the DECIDER told us

"I'm a War President!!!"

Who was behind 911?

Edited by Rob's House

Who was behind 911?

The fundamentalist Sunni terror organization Al Qaeda, based in Afghanistan, very strong in Pakistan, and at war with Iran on 911...

But you really didn't care about them getting killed. You saw 911 as an opportunity to manipulate the US to wage war on all of Israel's enemies who had nothing to do with 911, and cheered when the "conservative" Decider made Al Qaeda "not a priority," sent way too few after them, and way too few to encircle him when spotted at Tora Bora.

Indeed, the "war on Al Qaeda" should've ended at Tora Bora. We should have deployed a huge 100k+ force to Afghan and encircled him, stayed out of Iraq, and brought our troops home with Osama's head on a pole. Had we done that, AQ/Osama would be dead or "decapitated," Rafsanjani would still be the elected President of Iran, 5000 US troops would still be alive, 50000 would not be maimed, and the US would not be out $1.5 trillion dollars W sold out for cash and favorable media coverage...

Thanks for your lies, Israeli...

Indeed, the "war on Al Qaeda" should've ended at Tora Bora. We should have deployed a huge 100k+ force to Afghan and encircled him

I love the ignorant idiots who say things like this...

Please, Dexter, explain...how? What's your TPPDP for 100k troops in Afghanistan? Where do your MSRs start?

Edited by DC Tom

The fundamentalist Sunni terror organization Al Qaeda, based in Afghanistan, very strong in Pakistan, and at war with Iran on 911...

But you really didn't care about them getting killed. You saw 911 as an opportunity to manipulate the US to wage war on all of Israel's enemies who had nothing to do with 911, and cheered when the "conservative" Decider made Al Qaeda "not a priority," sent way too few after them, and way too few to encircle him when spotted at Tora Bora.

Indeed, the "war on Al Qaeda" should've ended at Tora Bora. We should have deployed a huge 100k+ force to Afghan and encircled him, stayed out of Iraq, and brought our troops home with Osama's head on a pole. Had we done that, AQ/Osama would be dead or "decapitated," Rafsanjani would still be the elected President of Iran, 5000 US troops would still be alive, 50000 would not be maimed, and the US would not be out $1.5 trillion dollars W sold out for cash and favorable media coverage...

Thanks for your lies, Israeli...

I just wanted to see if you would parrot the Al Qaeda bit. But thank you for going the extra mile to parrot the Tora Bora bit as well. I'll give you credit though; not every SUB HUMAN douche bagger can remember a dozen or so lines to parrot ad nauseum on a message board. I commend you.

Please, Dexter, explain...how? What's your TPPDP for 100k troops in Afghanistan? Where do your MSRs start?

:)

Thread ender...because even if he knows what these things are, and of course it's not like he will learn them if he doesn't, there's no way he will expend the effort to complete them. Even if he does know, and does put out the effort, the results makes him wrong.

Now, if you add the logistical support provided by a supply line from the sea, to Iran's border, provided by bases in Iraq and Kuwait, and couple that with the flyover rights we have in Pakistan...suddenly a lot more becomes feasible.....

I think it's hysterical that people keep trying to separate Afghanistan and Iraq as though they are different wars.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

That's pretty good Tom, Main supply routes is pretty easy but TPPDP I'm unfamiliar with-

Theater Personnel Package Departure Point?

.......................... Deployment Point?

Time-Phased Package Deployment Procedure?

well anyways Dexter says he has a Star Gate and there's another one in Tora Bora so your point is moot.

btw Star Gates were the real reason we invaded Iraq :lol: