QB Dalton Should Be Concidered !!

T master

If you want to be taken "ceresiously" it helps to make an attempt to spell correctly. Everybody has a typo now and again, but come on man, in the actual heading of the thread?

Note: I find that poor spellers over rely on emoticons, don't you?

WELL EXCUSE ME !!

You know I've found that arguing with people that nit pick things that really don't matter are usually 1) over educated 2) lack common sense or 3) are lawyers. Plus they would rather argue over things that are insignificant and lose sight of the contents of the subject being discussed, & most generally make great politicians .

That being said if you would rather continue to talk about the insignificance of a c in place of an s in a language that cider & side where the c & s have the same pronunciation in a different application, rather than what the post is about you can continue on your own .

And I rest my case !!

Edited by T master

I'm not trying to pile on T master, but you're just digging your hole deeper with your replies.

As good as your suggestions or opinions may be, if you spell like an 8 year old, you're undermining yourself. No one is going to pay attention to your opinions if he or she is laughing at your dumb spelling mistakes. Don't take it so personal.

Don't like him. Doesn't have great size or arm strength. Played in a gimmick offense with a lot of screen passes. Had the best defense in the country backing him up. Career backup in the making. Waste of a draft pick.

Then let's go pick up Jamarcus Russell. I'm sure his size and arm strength would make you happy :thumbsup:

WELL EXCUSE ME !!

You know I've found that arguing with people that nit pick things that really don't matter are usually 1) over educated 2) lack common sense or 3) are lawyers. Plus they would rather argue over things that are insignificant and lose sight of the contents of the subject being discussed, & most generally make great politicians .

That being said if you would rather continue to talk about the insignificance of a c in place of an s in a language that cider & side where the c & s have the same pronunciation in a different application, rather than what the post is about you can continue on your own .

And I rest my case !!

At least you laid off the emoticons! I answered your "content" question in my first post. The guy shouldn't be chosen until after the 4th round. Like me or not, I bet you check your spelling next time you start a thread. I'm just sayin'.

I think he's saying something about torturing him with Apple Cider...I could be wrong.

You may have a point. Would that be pro-cidered or con-cidered? I'll have to think that through.