If Peterson falls to our pick

If Peterson is available  

130 members have voted

1. 1. what would you do>

• Pick him, best player availble.
    • Trade the spot to a team that would pick him for multiple picks.
    • just take another player.

Getting an early second rounder plus maybe a mid rounder for moving down just 6 spots is an awesome package. We can still get an impact player at pick 9 and getting say an extra 2nd and 4th or 5th rounder can help the Bills in moving up or filling extra needs. :pirate:

Especially if there's a rookie cap, that's an awful deal.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that if Patrick Peterson fall to the Bills they should trade the pick to a team that would want him. I think that the Dallas Cowbows would trade. Jerry Jones loves to trade and would want the best one player in the draft. The Bill could end up with the good good bunch of picks and draft like this.

1.(9th) Von Miller OLB. He falls to Bills because of team needs ahead of him. WOW! Are luck has changed.

2.(34th) Akeem Ayers ILB. Holy cow Bills defense starting to look pretty good.

2.(40th from Dallas) Jake Locker QB. Would of been our 1st round pick last year. Could be a bust, but maybe not.

3.(68th) Chris Hairston OT. Blocked for Spiller at Clemson and hopefully be the OT this team needs.

4.(99th) Lance Kendricks TE. Falls to fourth because run on defense in early rounds.

4.(109th from Dallas) Shareece Wright CB. Need depth at position and good value at this spot

4.(121st from Seatle) Dom Decicco SS. Played at Pitt for Wanny.

5.(130th) Lawrence Guy DE. 3-4 Defense End.

6.(164st) Anthony Gray NT. Need Depth on the line.

7.(195th) Eddie Jones OLB. Depth at position.

7.(209th from Dallas) Stevan Ridley RB. Depth at position. Jackson is not the youngest guy.

I thought we would get a 2nd 4th and next year's first. You sold for a bad price.

Your first sentence isn't consistent with the 3 you have rated as must haves. If your reason for not picking Peterson(who I don't really want either) is because of us being last in run defense, why do you have Green on your list? He's not going to stop the run.

true. But Green is the best player in the draft IMO and the biggest can't miss. I stated we needed an impact player from the third pick. Someone that makes an impact week one. Green is that player

true. But Green is the best player in the draft IMO and the biggest can't miss. I stated we needed an impact player from the third pick. Someone that makes an impact week one. Green is that player

I hate to disagree but I'd rather have the best career as opposed to the biggest week one.

I also can't believe anyone is arguing that Peterson is low on question marks- when it's not sure if he can even play corner at this level and he may be a safety. That's a pretty big question mark. The top of this draft is riddled with huge question marks. There are far fewer gimmes than normal. Of course the year we are top 5 there's little top 5 talent but about 15 guys that'd fall 5-10 any given year....