Max Keiser interview with Dr Paul Craig Roberts

I like him, never understood why "supply side" economics ended up being a dirty word. A lot the economic gains of the last few decades can be traced to supply side incentives.

I wholly agree that taking away Social Security from people who for years had paid for it is crimial ... worse than buying insurance from a private company that defaulted, because in this case taxpayers had no choice but to pay into it. However in the battle for which budget bohemith will be cut, the military industrial complex and foreign interests are proving even stronger than the much feared AARP lobby group.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

boogie, boogie, boogie, Lookout for the bogeymen everyone they are evil minds that plot destruction. In the fields the American constitution is burning as the war machine keeps turning. Politicians hide themselves away they only started the wars why should they go out to fight, they leave that role to the poor. Making war just for banking profit and treating people just like pawns in chess. WAR PIGS I say!

God I hate hippies

boogie, boogie, boogie, Lookout for the bogeymen everyone they are evil minds that plot destruction. In the fields the American constitution is burning as the war machine keeps turning. Politicians hide themselves away they only started the wars why should they go out to fight, they leave that role to the poor. Making war just for banking profit and treating people just like pawns in chess. WAR PIGS I say!

God I hate hippies

Geezer Butler > You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtqy4DTHGqg

Geezer Butler > You

youtube.com/watch?v=xtqy4DTHGqg

Exactly what I'm talking about, a concept that originated from the drug addled mind of the late 60's. Sorry to be an ass, but is there no original thought anymore? Can anyone just name one of the unelected, un-appointed, secret oligarchic bogeymen who is running this military industrial complex? Don't say George Soros because we already know he's a bogeyman.

Edited by whateverdude

Exactly what I'm talking about, a concept that originated from the drug addled mind of the late 60's. Sorry to be an ass, but is there no original thought anymore? Can anyone just name one of the unelected, un-appointed, secret oligarchic bogeymen who is running this military industrial complex? Don't say George Soros because we already know he's a bogeyman.

The Koch Brothers

Or are they just the left's version of the George Soros bogeyman?

Really, you give me a conservative lobbyist with an open history, not exactly the alpha bogyman Keiser and Roberts describes as holding onto the reigns of power no matter who is in office. He is nowhere near power now under the Obama admin.

Showing you how the game is played. That's what you asked for. He's neoconservative, not conservative. Which means he started out a Democrat and then switched affiliations because the Dems lost their nerve for wars after Vietnam. And he's far more than a "mere" lobbyist ... did you actually read the links? He's worked in political offices under different administations, for agencies and as a paid advisor. And oh yeah, he co-owned a defense company at the same time he was championing the Iraq war in Washington. The only reason he's less active at this time, is because he was outed. Plenty more just like him, that's one blueprint for how it's done.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Showing you how the game is played. That's what you asked for. He's neoconservative, not conservative. Which means he started out a Democrat and then switched affiliations because the Dems lost their nerve for wars after Vietnam. And he's far more than a "mere" lobbyist ... did you actually read the links? He's worked in political offices under different administations, for agencies and as a paid advisor. And oh yeah, he co-owned a defense company at the same time he was championing the Iraq war in Washington. The only reason he's less active at this time, is because he was outed. Plenty more just like him, that's one blueprint for how it's done.

If you mated with Alex Jones, that might possibly produce the most retarded conspiracy theorist of all time

The 90s are gonna make the 60s look like the 50s

Of course, the 50s made the 80s look like the 90s, while the 80s made the 20s look like the 70s, but the 30s made the 70s look like the 20s...so ultimately, the 40s are *winner*.

Mated with Alex Jones...priceless. :lol: Still has a way to go to get to David Icke level, though.

But I do want to know, joe THE six pack...what's your position on chemtrails?

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We fight not just the vectors of dystopia but against dysfunctional memes,antisocial emergent behaviors and destructive feedback loops- we're racing against tipping points of doom.

Once again, where is the secrecy, this is a crucial component to your star chamber assertion. I mean come on you seem to know everything about him and every move he makes not quit the secretive all powerful puppet master bogyman you make him out to be is he. The man is a open book that wears his ideology on his sleeve and who was fully vetted, shocking!

I not saying there is not a secret power behind the power but Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence. Without it this just becomes another discuss about the illuminati conspiracy.

Edited by whateverdude

Once again, where is the secrecy, this is a crucial component to your star chamber assertion. I mean come on you seem to know everything about him and every move he makes not quit the secretive all powerful puppet master bogyman you make him out to be is he. The man is a open book that wears his ideology on his sleeve and who was fully vetted, shocking!

I not saying there is not a secret power behind the power but Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence. Without it this just becomes another discuss about the illuminati conspiracy.

It is not. Wolfowitz, Perle, Leiberman, Cheney, defense lobbyists and others are very much out in the open.

But if it were a "critical component" and they're clandestine, how could I possibly name them? First you setup an artificial criteria, then you make it impossible to satisfy ... :blink:

Sure plenty goes on under the table too, if that's what floats your boat. Scroll down to the "Scandals and Corruption" section of the sad story of former congressman Duke Cunningham

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

It is not. Wolfowitz, Perle, Leiberman, Cheney, defense lobbyists and others are very much out in the open.

But if it were a "critical component" and they're clandestine, how could I possibly name them? First you setup an artificial criteria, then you make it impossible to satisfy ... :blink:

Sure plenty goes on under the table too, if that's what floats your boat. Scroll down to the "Scandals and Corruption" section of the sad story of former congressman Duke Cunningham

Look you are the one making assertions that they are doing something shady/illegal behind the scenes, closed doors in oligarchic star chamber fashion. I am simply asking for proof.

This is the same bogyman mindset that lead to the fascist uprising in Germany.

Look you are the one making assertions that they are doing something shady/illegal behind the scenes, closed doors in oligarchic star chamber fashion. I am simply asking for proof.

This is the same bogyman mindset that lead to the fascist uprising in Germany.

Show me where I used those words? You asked for one example, I gave you two. Some is under the table, some isn't. If you don't want to believe it for whatever reason then please don't make such posts. I don't have the time for it, our men and women of the armed services deserve better, as do our taxpayers at this time of budget crisis in Washington.