I'm Preparing My Draft Bowl List

Astrobot

Vincent isn't/wasn't a mistake.

164865[/snapback]

I just feel Vincent might be a good player we can't afford. It would almost be impossible for TD to bring back this year's roster for next year, so someone has to go. Will it be Jennings? Will it be Moulds? Will it be someone else? I'm not sure, but I just think the loss of Vincent would be less painful than one of those other losses.

OK got good prospects for ya.

1)- Weak at TE this year, no Winslow type

2)- Erasmus James Wis, Justin Tuck ND, Marcus Spears LSU

3)- CJ Brooks Maryland. This is the guy I want! He is an absolute STUD and is underrated, could go in round 2

4)- CB- cant really think of one yet.

5)- Mike Nugent Ohio State, I would draft him in the third round if I were THIS team!

6)- Ahmad Brooks is a guy I like at OLB

7)- Maurice Clarett! TD is a guy who takes chances. Theguy can play and is not a head case in my mind. He just wanted to get into the draft. Currently in the third or later, he could be a steal! Noah Herron Northwestern, and Walter Reyes Syracuse are striking too. Herron is too slow for my blood but has got great moves.

158913[/snapback]

I think Nugent might be worth a second rounder. He is awful good.

I just feel Vincent might be a good player we can't afford. It would almost be impossible for TD to bring back this year's roster for next year, so someone has to go. Will it be Jennings? Will it be Moulds? Will it be someone else? I'm not sure, but I just think the loss of Vincent would be less painful than one of those other losses.

164894[/snapback]

Henry and Jennings

First, the cap. The NFL has recently redone many of it's TV contracts. The salary cap will be expanded for next year and could exceed $100 mil next year and $115 mil in 06. Resigning Moulds and Jennings should be no problem assuming Jennings is willing.

Many of the top names you all have mentioned will be first rounders and not there for us to pick, (late in rd. 2).

We need a third WR. Reed and Aiken aint gettin it done. That 6'6" guy from North Colorado sounds good.

I think there's a guard playing for one of the west teams, (perhaps Utah) that was recently described as the meanest lineman in college ball. He's 6'3", 340 lbs. Anyone know his name?

I'd also like a big rb that can play in cold weather. Not sure if Willis is that man.