Jersey prices

Doing my daily window-shopping at NFL.com, I noticed that the Bills jersey prices have been cut all across the board. Except for the Kelly/Thomas/Reed authentic throwbacks, all of the jerseys are on pretty solid discount (~50%), and not only for guys we let go or are planning to let go (and even those are dirt cheap -- $10 for Edwards jersey, how could I go wrong???). While I can see dropping the price on Whitner, the fact that CJ and Poz are also reduced is telling, as are the CUSTOMIZED jersies, which is the real tell-tale point for me.

After a rather unscientific poll, I determined that other teams are not subject to this jersey discount. And, the fact that the rest of the Bills memorabilia (including the aforementioned high-end throwbacks), precludes the possibility of the NFL predicting that something nefarious is afoot. Indeed, the featureless jerseys (rather than T-shirts that explicitly say "Buffalo Bills") would be the most likely to remain the same should the team move.

Does anyone have any inside information as to whether or not this means we'll have new duds come September?

Doing my daily window-shopping at NFL.com, I noticed that the Bills jersey prices have been cut all across the board. Except for the Kelly/Thomas/Reed authentic throwbacks, all of the jerseys are on pretty solid discount (~50%), and not only for guys we let go or are planning to let go (and even those are dirt cheap -- $10 for Edwards jersey, how could I go wrong???). While I can see dropping the price on Whitner, the fact that CJ and Poz are also reduced is telling, as are the CUSTOMIZED jersies, which is the real tell-tale point for me.

After a rather unscientific poll, I determined that other teams are not subject to this jersey discount. And, the fact that the rest of the Bills memorabilia (including the aforementioned high-end throwbacks), precludes the possibility of the NFL predicting that something nefarious is afoot. Indeed, the featureless jerseys (rather than T-shirts that explicitly say "Buffalo Bills") would be the most likely to remain the same should the team move.

Does anyone have any inside information as to whether or not this means we'll have new duds come September?

they are just trying to move some inventory, clear shelves, and generate revenue, or the league is finished.

Nike is taking over the Jerseys so they are going to need to see off the Reebok stock they have sitting around

That's not till 2012 though so I doubt it's making room for new stock. Probably just trying to get rid of all the overstock, since in my mind, sales would have been based on the Bills play this year.