Starks or Spiller

Oh I'm not so sure. I think most peoples expectations of a 6th round pick aren't nearly the same as for a high 1st round pick. I also think Bills fans are rightly exasperated with the Bills propensity to pick projects or out right busts in the 1st round.

Really? Then why do I see the B-word tossed around when Kyle Calloway or Danny Batten are mentioned?

Look, I love James Starks. People here know I'm a huge UB booster. I also think he will become a great NFL back. But can we dial back the enthusiasm for Starks just a hair? He had one good game and he's been okay in the rest. He only started playing at the end of the season and only because Green Bay had few other options. He's not exactly OROY.

BTW, Starks was picked right after we drafted Danny Batten.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Really? Then why do I see the B-word tossed around when Kyle Calloway or Danny Batten are mentioned?

Look, I love James Starks. People here know I'm a huge UB booster. I also think he will become a great NFL back. But can we dial back the enthusiasm for Starks just a hair? He had one good game and he's been okay in the rest. He only started playing at the end of the season and only because Green Bay had few other options. He's not exactly OROY.

BTW, Starks was picked right after we drafted Danny Batten.

PTR

I really haven't heard the bust word used with Kyle Calloway or Danny Batten. Even if it has been used with either of those players, I doubt it has been applied to them nearly as much as it has to CJ Spiller simply because neither of them were drafted #9 overall.