Remember - Don't be Dumb, Don't be Dirty

Most Bills fans wil remember that quote from our last great coach, Marv Levy. I have a feeling with the deep seeded rivalries being played out in the AFC division playoff games (Pitt - Balt & NY - NE) we are going to see some of both dumb & dirty. All the teams like to hit and they also like to tell you that they hit you. Should get a great weekend of hard hitting football. Bills fans did not see alot of great defense this year watching the Bills -- we should see some this weekend.

Who are you rooting for? Me -- it's Baltimore & New England (I hate saying that, but I can't say JETS)

Most Bills fans wil remember that quote from our last great coach, Marv Levy. I have a feeling with the deep seeded rivalries being played out in the AFC division playoff games (Pitt - Balt & NY - NE) we are going to see some of both dumb & dirty. All the teams like to hit and they also like to tell you that they hit you. Should get a great weekend of hard hitting football. Bills fans did not see alot of great defense this year watching the Bills -- we should see some this weekend.

Who are you rooting for? Me -- it's Baltimore & New England (I hate saying that, but I can't say JETS)

I'm with you. "Dumb and dirty" may even cost the Jets the game in the end - we'll see!

I have the same choices for the same reason - hate NE but respect them respect Brady, hate JETS, think they're showboating douches and Sanchez so-so.

I want Baltimore but think Steelers may take it when Balt. pulls a dumb.

Ravens and the Packers

Ravens and the Packers

I could care less who wins between Jets and Phats because I hate (HATE ! ! ! ) every other team in our division. Mwaahaahaaaaaa . . . . . :ph34r::devil::ph34r: