Who Makes This Team Next Year? (from the active roster)

QB: Ryan Fitzpatrick, Levi Brown

RB: Fred Jackson, C.J. Spiller, Corey McIntyre

WR: Stevie Johnson, David Nelson, Donald Jones, Robert Parrish, Marcus Easley, Naaman Roosevelt?

OL: Demetrius Bell, Eric Wood, Andy Levitre, Ed Wang, Geoff Hangartner, Kraig Urbik, Erik Pears?

TE: Scott Chandler, Shawn Nelson?

DL: Kyle Williams, Dwan Edwards, Torrell Troupe, Alex Carrington, Spencer Johnson?

LB: Arthur Moats, Andra Davis? Chris Kelsay, Shawne Merriman, Danny Batten? Antonio Coleman? Akin Ayodele? (I think we're going to see the most change here)

DB: Jairus Byrd, Leodis McKelvin, Terence McGee, George Wilson, Bryan Scott, Dratyon Florence, Reggie Corner, Jon Corto (db and wr most stable positions on team right now)

ST: Rian Lindell, Brian Moorman, Garrison Sanborn

I put queston marks beside guys I thought may have a chance to be on the team. I think the most change will come in the front seven. IMO, for this team to really improve they need a couple more playmakers in the front seven and another dominating O lineman or two. Some of the picks from the past regime (Maybin, Poz, Whitner) are gone. I think Leodis McKelvin is a player that gets one more year to prove he can play up to his first round status or he'll be out the door. I really think the team needs to resign Drayton Florence, he was our most consistent DB this year.