Mike Mularkey getting some looks...

Buftex

LOL!! There isn't one word that is true there, including the one about Donahoe being there.

He was the coach of the last playoff-worthy team in Buffalo. Not bad all things considered. He was the first to realize the stupidity of the Marv braintrust and cut loose before the debacle Chan and Buddy are attempting to clean up now. Pretty smart if you ask me.

Yeah, I think you have to at least give Mularkey an incomplete. He wasn't ready, I think, to really contend with the mess of interests centered on you when you're the head coach - players, GMs, owners, fans - and he still hadn't really gotten his sea legs. But he was running a great team in 2004 until they dumped the QB, botched the draft (Roscoe Parrish was a disappointment, and he still produced far above the rest of that class), etc. I rooted against him spiritedly when he was in Miami, but I've got no hard feelings now.

Funny...it seems that the Broncos are paying attention to the Bills...Studesville (ex-Bills running backs coach) was their interim manager, and now, they are intereted in interviewing Mike Mularkey, Gregg Williams and Perry Fewell for their permanent HC job...

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/2011/01/broncos-study-bills-coaching-tree.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2Fbuffalonews%2Fbillboard+%28BillBoard%29

If you ask me, this means they have not been paying attention to the Bills!