Are you rooting for a win or a loss?

NewEra

Draft position does make a difference. Not only for the first round, but for every round. A better draft position improves the Bills chance for an impact player as well as options for trading up or down. This game is meaningless and should be used to get playing time for the players who need some evaluation going into next year.

Such a painful game to watch for me. Knowing that we are going to pick 5th if we lose (I'm pretty sure anyway) and land one of the best DL/LB in the draft. Or if we win, end up picking after the rest of the 5-11 teams due to having the tougher strength of schedule, most likely picking 10th. Maybe another maybin/whitner type player

Prior to last week, I wanted the Bills to win out. After being demolished by the Sucktriots at home last week, it showed me just how great the difference is between the Bills and the top teams in the league. We ned the best draft picks we can get in the next draft, plus free-agent signings to get the Bills back to the middle of the pack. We are 2 off-seasons away from being a playoff team. :angry:

No one can offer much of a defense for the poor drafting the Bills have done. They are almost legedary in this area, maybe except for Detroit and Cleveland. But if we are to believe they have turned the page on poor drafts then this team needs to be as highly seeded in the draft as possible. With that said, for all of those who believe that the Bills should always play to win and that no game is meaningless, what would you say if they were 11 - 4, with a playoff spot already wrapped up? Then resting the starters and playing the backups would be fine because they were looking to their future playoff game. Look at it this way that playoff game isn't next week but it may be next year. The game against the Jets is meaningless and I hope they lose.

Such a painful game to watch for me. Knowing that we are going to pick 5th if we lose (I'm pretty sure anyway) and land one of the best DL/LB in the draft. Or if we win, end up picking after the rest of the 5-11 teams due to having the tougher strength of schedule, most likely picking 10th. Maybe another maybin/whitner type player

lose! ha ha ha