Does anyone listen to the 97 Pre and Post-game shows?

Heitz

They always seems to do a good, objective job with both shows. If we lose, they examine why rather than calling for everyone to be fired or cut. Not quite like the sky is falling mentality that seems to rule the messageboards (regardless of outcome).

Just curious if I'm the only one out there that likes / appreciates their coverage...

They always seems to do a good, objective job with both shows. If we lose, they examine why rather than calling for everyone to be fired or cut. Not quite like the sky is falling mentality that seems to rule the messageboards (regardless of outcome).

Just curious if I'm the only one out there that likes / appreciates their coverage...

You might be, because I couldn't disagree more. Their coverage is not objective at all...they refuse to be critical. I don't think WGR has a sky is falling mentality, they just tell it like it is. 97 rock criticizing the Bills is like FOX news criticizing the GOP. Let's be honest, somebody deserves to be fired at OBD. The track record is awful. WGR examines why we lose- namely the players aren't good enough and the people picking them are not good at their jobs. It never gets better. 97 R always talks about schemes and technique, never that the players just aren't very good. That is not objective and they clearly don't want to tick off the team and lose the contract to carry the games to another station. WGR compliments them when they win, but are realistic about what it means. It just doesn't happen very often these days. I prefer reality over it being "Okay" to lose and "nice try Poz".

Agreed good balanced reporting vs the stuff on GR

I can't stand listening to WGR except when ESPN radio is on so i listen to 97 Rock pre/post every sunday.

As a Bills fan up in Vermont I appreciate their coverage - definitely a bit of home.

As for the coverage, I've heard them call out coaches, players and even the front office. What I like about the coverage is that when Fitz throws a stinker like today, they'll call it out, but not act as if it's the end of the Bills as we know them. Might be just me, but I like a little good with the bad, even when the plane is a about to crash into the mountain...