Terrelle Pryor

Cannon

I did a job in Ohio in the same town Ohio State plays there games , in the hotel i was staying while in town the day of the game i had a conversation with one of the young men working the counter that day . He said that not many in the town cared for Pryor because of his attitude , he said that Pryor believes that he is god's gift to football & isn't afraid to let others know it .

When i was told that i thought i know that these guys have to have some ego but we meaning the Bills don't need no premadonna like that , from what i took away from the conversation the guy is just all about him & screw every body else & i for one think we need to stay as far away from that guy as we can !! Especially with this coming out now !!!

I met someone who worked at OSU and had daily interactions with some of the players and coaches and occasionally the player's parents. The review on Pryor was not good. Pompous is what I was able to conclude from the stories relayed to me. As for Tressel, the impression was that is was very, polite, respectful and genuine to all of those who came into contact with him. Some of the biggest pains apparently are some of the parents. "Don't you know who I am?" seemed to be popular with a couple parents angling for freebies from people afraid of losing their jobs.

Cam Newton may not have known what his father was up to. But Cam Newton probably has some stories about Dad that aren't too flattering.

OSU has a big time athletic program. Like many schools, they tip-toe the line knowing there is a risk with some players being a problem with their attitudes and behavior. I think the Buckeyes should steer Pryor towards another option (NFL, CFL). I sense Pryor is going to be a problem for whoever gets him next. He has been pampered because of his athletic skills especially by the media and the fans. He has to grow up on somebody's dime. He is an immature child. The Bills do not need this type of headache. Randy Moss comes to mind.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic