Bills win out - THEY ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS

Campy

Bills WILL make the playoffsProvided the Bills win out:

If the Jets drop 3 games we can catch them.  They play @Pitt, Seattle, NE, and @ St Louis.  If Seattle or StL can pull off a win, and the Jets fall to Pitt and NE as I expect them to, we pass them by virtue of tiebreaker (common opponent record).

The Ravens have to lose two, they play @ Indy next week, and at Pitt the following week - they'll lose both games.

Denver has to lose two for Bflo to pass them as well.  They play at a Priest-less KC next week, and at Tenesee the following week.  The final week of the season, they have  Indy, but it's at Denver.

Cinci can only afford to drop one and would be out of the hunt by virtue of their loss to Bflo, plus they're at NE today.

The Jags need to lose one, likely at Green Bay next week, they host Chicago today, and Houston after the GB game.  Their final game is at Oakland, and Bills fans know how tricky those west coast trips can be.

Thanks to Eric Zimmerman of the Bills Backers of Virginia for producing the playoff matrix this info is based upon. :D

156506[/snapback]

Go Zimmy!!!!

Sounds kind of smug there Bear.  For all of the Buffalo fans who aren't going to make it out to the Ralph today, McDonald's just gave them an early Christmas present by dropping the black-out!  Plus the tickets are going to some great Americans.  Sounds like a win-win to me.

156619[/snapback]

Good, I'm glad my smugness came through okay.

Hey, it's good to hear McDonalds gave the tickets to military families. Great gesture.

I still don't get how this game didn't sell out. They are trying to get into the playoffs, and coming off 3 big wins.