How many tickets remaining for Pats game?

joshua111111

Does anyone know how many tickets are remaining for the Patriots game this Sunday? I'm dreading a black-out when I'm back in town for this one.

The Bills have apparently stopped saying how many are left.

I usually gauge by going to ticketmaster and trying to get blocks of 3, 4, 5 ... tickets together to get an idea.

If you are in town and it is blacked out, you could go. People are listing tickets on fleabay looking for half face value and they are not selling. Pick up a cheap ticket there or just go to the game and get one almost free from someone with extras. I strongly suspect it will not sell out.

In fact, there are a pair of tickets in 335 row 7 (30 yard line) that are going now for $6.49 and $1.50 shipping for the pair and the auction is over at 5:20 today. No better time to go to a Bills game as far as cost is concerned.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I am assuming he counted from what is available on the ticketmaster website in each section. My count as of 345 is 2391. I think they may get close and I can't help but feel like someone will be buying the rest of the tickets to ensure this is a sell out.

That's what I did, took about 3 minutes to hover over each section and enter it into a calculator.

I'm hoping that it's few enough for someone to swoop in and buy 'em ...

If the count is that low (and after yesterday's fine win over Miami), RW may see visions of Lou Saban in his fireplace and receive visits from the Ghosts of Christmases Past, Present, and Yet to Come!

Look for RW to once again open his wallet and make a sizable donation to either military families and/or some disadvantage youth group this week...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :beer:

If the count is that low (and after yesterday's fine win over Miami), RW may see visions of Lou Saban in his fireplace and receive visits from the Ghosts of Christmases Past, Present, and Yet to Come!

Look for RW to once again open his wallet and make a sizable donation to either military families and/or some disadvantage youth group this week...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :beer:

Even a month ago, Ralph gave away and offered for peanuts, tons of tickets to local charities. I've heard from a few of the big local ones that staff and patients are going to the game because of it.

On Sal/Leo's chat on democratandchronicle.com they said they sold a ton of pre-sales for this game and it looks like there will be no blackout. If there are really less than 3,000 tickets left, I have no doubt that either Ralph or the network will buy them up. Awesome!