Hey, Bills...Almost all is forgiven

when they replace modrak with someone competent and do away with games in toronto, i'll forgive ralph and his weaselly beancounters. an actual search for an actual gm would be nice too, but i know that's beyond ralph's capabilities at this point.

nice job by the players and coaches yesterday, though.

when they replace modrak with someone competent and do away with games in toronto, i'll forgive ralph and his weaselly beancounters. an actual search for an actual gm would be nice too, but i know that's beyond ralph's capabilities at this point.

nice job by the players and coaches yesterday, though.

Dude...you HAD me at "replace Modrak"...then lost me at "an actual search for an actual GM".

Why?!??!?

You were doing so good! :wallbash:

Modrak is by far the biggest remaining problem that is still, for some reason, lingering like a stale fart in the Bills front office.

You would think that somebody with half a brain would have opened a window by now...

Dude...you HAD me at "replace Modrak"...then lost me at "an actual search for an actual GM".

Why?!??!?

You were doing so good! :wallbash:

Modrak is by far the biggest remaining problem that is still, for some reason, lingering like a stale fart in the Bills front office.

You would think that somebody with half a brain would have opened a window by now...

Do you know if Modrak is responsible for the 3rd-7th draft picks we get, yesterday RW said we have had awful drafts (which is not excactly true if you account for picks later in the draft and UDFAs) it could just be that those are Modrak's picks and the upper rounds were jarlevi's in the recent past. IMO, ya gotta like the FO moves this season, too. Just say no to getting rid of Nix please.

Do you know if Modrak is responsible for the 3rd-7th draft picks we get, yesterday RW said we have had awful drafts (which is not excactly true if you account for picks later in the draft and UDFAs) it could just be that those are Modrak's picks and the upper rounds were jarlevi's in the recent past. IMO, ya gotta like the FO moves this season, too. Just say no to getting rid of Nix please.

We are on the same page here. The success rate for later-round and undrafted free agents as compared to the early-round draft picks for the past decade is astounding. I have always speculated that too many non-football folks in the front office had too much say in the first 2-3 rounds. The fact that Ralph called out the organization for its dismal drafts over the last 10 years, while Modrak still has a job (he could have been relieved of his duties after the draft last April if Nix/Ralph were unhappy with him) -- tells me that Ralph places the blame for those drafts somewhere other than at Modrak's feet. I actually trust the combination of Gailley/Nix/Modrak to get it right, and maybe Ralph will contribute by not meddling.