Stevie Johnson "Brett Favres" Twitpic

Chilly

Again... before you try to school someone, know what the hell you're talking about. Also, know when to stop.

It doesn't "become a part of a person's twitter". Twitpic uses Twitter's SSO API to do authentication. There's tons of websites all over the internet that do that, just like they allow you to use your facebook username/password to login. Does that mean Tripadvisor is part of Facebook?

They're two *completely separate* entities. It doesn't "become a part of a person's twitter" any more than other sites using SSO authentication do, like Plixi (a Twitpic competitor): http://plixi.com/

I'm not trying to "school" you. I'm saying that he uses twitpic to post pictures to twitter and if it's on twitpic, it's part of his twitter. Yes I was wrong that it's not "officially" part of twitter. Do you feel so much better now knowing that you proved a completely worthless point on an internet message board?

I'm not trying to "school" you. I'm saying that he uses twitpic to post pictures to twitter and if it's on twitpic, it's part of his twitter. Yes I was wrong that it's not "officially" part of twitter. Do you feel so much better now knowing that you proved a completely worthless point on an internet message board?

lol, how hard is it to understand that twitpic isn't part of twitter?

The picture was never on twitter, you had to go to his twitpic page to find it. That's not a worthless point, it's an important distinction for a number of reasons that you don't understand.

Edited by BlueFire

lol, how hard is it to understand that twitpic isn't part of twitter?

The picture was never on twitter, you had to go to his twitpic page to find it. That's not a worthless point, it's an important distinction for a number of reasons that you don't understand.

How hard is it to comprehend my last post? I said I was wrong about it being a part of twitter. If it makes you feel better, you know more than me about twitpic. Congratulations on knowing something completely irrelevant!

Besides, you just started a topic about another mans penis. Good work.

Edited by SpillerTime21

Next time, know what you're talking about before you try to school someone.

And....just how do YOU know that Stevie posted it? BTW.....there was an earlier thread on here that was deleted....as should this one. Yeah. That's the ticket. I shall report it.

How hard is it to comprehend my last post? I said I was wrong about it being a part of twitter. If it makes you feel better, you know more than me about twitpic. Congratulations on knowing something completely irrelevant!

Dear lord. You *still* dont get it.

Here's what you said in your last post:

I'm saying that he uses twitpic to post pictures to twitter and if it's on twitpic, it's part of his twitter. Yes I was wrong that it's not "officially" part of twitter.

The important distinction is that it was never on his twitter feed and was never part of it. It's important because there's a huge chunk of NFL media that follow his twitter feed, but no one was likely to see it unless they were looking at all the pictures on his twitpic page. Because it was *never on his twitter feed*.

The only media that said something about it was Sal Maiorana from Rochester D&C and Matt from BuffaloRumblings.com. This may slide under the radar, which would be a great thing for Stevie & the Bills.

If it was on his twitter feed, the media would have been all over it.