This made me sick

KurtGodel77

This from Dr. Z's mailbag:

"Nice comments from Steeler Dan of North Carolina, and I thank you. He thinks the biggest offseason signings were a pair of defensive coaches, Dick LeBeau in Pittsburgh and Wade Phillips in San Diego. I agree with your LeBeau choice, but I'd have Gregg Williams in Washington ahead of Phillips." This really annoyed me. Everyone else is getting Buffalo's defensive coaching talent, while we're stuck with a defensive coordinator who always gets outschemed by Charlie Weis. The only silver lining in this cloud is that Notre Dame job, but knowing the Patriots they'll find someone else as ridiculously smart as Charlie to take his place.

"Nice comments from Steeler Dan of North Carolina, and I thank you. He thinks the biggest offseason signings were a pair of defensive coaches, Dick LeBeau in Pittsburgh and Wade Phillips in San Diego. I agree with your LeBeau choice, but I'd have Gregg Williams in Washington ahead of Phillips." This really annoyed me. Everyone else is getting Buffalo's defensive coaching talent, while we're stuck with a defensive coordinator who always gets outschemed by Charlie Weis. The only silver lining in this cloud is that Notre Dame job, but knowing the Patriots they'll find someone else as ridiculously smart as Charlie to take his place.

156376[/snapback]

Weis gets the best of most def coodinators...thats why he has 2 rings,,, :D

Greg Williams deserves a 2nd chance, hope he gets it.  He had no talent his first year here, had a good second year, and the last year of his contract, TD drafts a guy who can't help GW that year.  Hey Tom, thanks for the help

156405[/snapback]

Yeah, drafting ANYONE instead of Willis would have made GW stop being a fuggin' idiot every Sunday. Sure.

Highly unlikely on the Weis replacement thing. Good assistant coaches don't grow on trees, and Belichick was named the worst coach in Browns history because he didn't have good enough assistants. As for GW, he helped Gray get beat by Weis most of their time here in Buffalo.