warmer practices

brenty

I just watched the bills focus: dolphins preview. I have never heard this before, correct me if im wrong. But they are playing with a hotter practice field. Boosting up the heat to simulate miami. Ive never heard chris brown mention it before, nor anywhere else.

If this is the first time we have done this during practice... chan is just too !@#$ing awesome.

I just watched the bills focus: dolphins preview. I have never heard this before, correct me if im wrong. But they are playing with a hotter practice field. Boosting up the heat to simulate miami. Ive never heard chris brown mention it before, nor anywhere else.

If this is the first time we have done this during practice... chan is just too !@#$ing awesome.

did they say if it was a dry heat? i hope coach chan realizes that it's not so much the heat that's problematic, but rather the humidity.

did they say if it was a dry heat? i hope coach chan realizes that it's not so much the heat that's problematic, but rather the humidity.

i lived in Fl for about 20 years, during the winter... (yes sometimes there is a winter) and its actually lets say about 74 degrees (which it will be tomorrow. the humidity isnt that bad. only when it just rains or just in the summer, the humidity is killer.

i lived in Fl for about 20 years, during the winter... (yes sometimes there is a winter) and its actually lets say about 74 degrees (which it will be tomorrow. the humidity isnt that bad. only when it just rains or just in the summer, the humidity is killer.

Practicing at room temperature--awesome!

Practicing at room temperature--awesome!

old ralph won't let them set the thermostat over 63 since it's too damn expensive. he also requests coach chan only turn on the fieldhouse lights if absolutely necessary.

Edited by Dirtbag