Lee Evans to IR per V-text......

cåblelady

LOL! Do you think Chan might be auditioning players for next year? I hope that he doesn't like what he is seeing and is trying to find some good players. I like that idea better than poor conditioning or whatever is causing these injuries.

I remember one of Chan's interviews a while back where he clearly stated his belief in perpetual competition for positions. I don't know if that comes in to play with regard to the IR thing, but regardless of that the guy is always evaluating and looking for effective pieces. Hopefully he finds a few more gems before next year.

With the addition of the two OL, it looks like the Bills plan to stand pat at receiver.

They only have 4 wideouts on the active roster right now.

I suspect we'll see a bit more double tight end and maybe some CJ Spiller deployment in passing situations.

That might be true, we did see more play from Stupar & Chandler at TE last Sunday. Unless the Bills want to move WR Paul Hubbard from the P-Squad.

I don't know, but it seems like a never ending problem with the Bills.

IR - once you are determined to be IR you are irrelevant for the current season. Ever since Evans signed his retirement fund extension, he has become irrelevant. Saying, "it really doesn't look good right now," Gailey wouldn't rule out the possibility of placing Evans on the season-ending injured reserve. Are you serious? It hasn't looked good for a while and other than being a face in the locker room, is there any reason to have Evans on the team? For the kind of money he makes, is it unreasonable to think he should be more than just another guy in the locker room? Ever since the Bills signed Evans to a four-year, $37.25 million extension that included $18.25 million worth of guarantees, Evans has disappeared. Evans caught a career-low 44 passes for a career-low 612 yards last year with TO on the other side and now with Stevie, Lee hasn't exactly been tearing it up if you look at the amount of cash he's been paid out (34 receptions for 506 yards so far this year before his sprained ankle).