Who sits, who plays!

Buftex

I have clinced one of the first two playoff spots in my FF leauge, so this week is not a "must win" for me, but I would still like to win. In our leauge, the champ gets $1000, the "superbowl" winner gets $100, and the overall points scorer (I am leading that by 5 points!) gets a $100. The first two teams get a bye-week in the playoffs (meaning one less chance to be eliminated!). I trust a few of you here a lot, so tell me who you would start this week. An asterik (*) means that is the player I am leaning toward:

1 QB: *Favre (vs Detroit), Brees (vs Tampa Bay)

2 RB's: *Curtis Martin (at Pittsburgh), Clinton Portis (vs Philadelphia)

Chris Brown (vs KC) Antowain Smith (vs KC) ,

*Julias Jones (vs New Orleans) Thomas Jones (at Jacsonville)

2 WR's: *Marvin Harrison (at Houston), Donald Driver (vs Detroit)

Marcus Robinson (vs Minnesota), *Mushin Muhammed (vs St Louis)

Keyshawn Jonnson (vs New Orleans), Michael Clayton (vs San Diego)

1 TE: *Tony Gonzales (at Tennessee), Marcus Pollard (at Houston)

1 Defense/special teams: *Buffalo (vs Clevland), NY Giants (at Baltimore)

The only lineup change that I would even consider is Chris Brown over Curtis Martin.  Brown is questionable so I'd stick to Martin.  The steelers have the #1 rush defense right?  If Brown is gonna start for sure then he might be worth considering.

155788[/snapback]

Yeah, I am a little nervous about playing Martin against the Steelers too! I was thinking of taking a chance on Thomas Jones, because everthing I have read about Brown recently, has said that while he may play the rest of the way, the turf toe injury is still lingering. I was thinking they might put him on IR, so I picked up Antowain Smith. Now, I am not sure which one will get the bulk of the carries.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.