GAME DAY THREAD VIKINGS

Rockinon

While no matter if the refs were totally in the bills favor they still would have not won the game, the refs were all one sided today and if you didnt see that then watch the game and see it for what it was

How could I not have seen that? Man, sometimes I just forget that the officials, media, NFL owners, and God is biased against the Bills and will do anything to make sure they lose. They simply don't like the fact that Buffalo NY has a team with by far the best talent and coaching of any team in the NFL, EVER. You would think I would remember that after reading it week after week here. :doh:

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How could I not have seen that? Man, sometimes I just forget that the officials, media, NFL owners, and God is biased against the Bills and will do anything to make sure they lose. They simply don't like the fact that Buffalo NY has a team with by far the best talent and coaching of any team in the NFL, EVER. You would think I would remember that after reading it week after week here. :doh:

Maybe when he said "see it for what it was", he meant see a lot of bad players on both sides making mental mistakes, being out of position, using lame technique, which led to a terrible, amateurish turnover spectacle with plenty of chances for the officials to get face time.