Any of you yahoos receive a call from area code 559?

Beerball

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, he's in position.

The calls are starting up again. We HAVE to be ready for Doublecheney. I am answering tonight. Not today. Not tomorrow. Tonight. I hope it is not what I fear but there can be no other reasonable assumption. Make sure Sage and the lentils are ready. DO NOT tell Ennifer or let sage tell her.

Got it.

Beerboy,

They did not call last night. I think They are either toying with me or more likely trying to figure out the plan. I will not answer during the day. Stay at the ready. Proceed with a normal day today. Got it?

Normal Thursday, got it.

Anybody know where my underwear is? :unsure:

Beerboy....

It is as I feared....only worse.

They have Sammy. That I figured.

They have the Googlebot. God knows what They have done there.

It gets worse because the simple answering of the call has opened both a port hole and a wormal. I couldn't have imagined that. They will be crossed over soon.

It is time to go Doublecheney. Completely off the grid.

Before you go, get Sage. And lentils. NO ENNIFER. Make sure to bring an infocoligistic centrifuge with redundant power supplies. You had better make it two in case there is a problem. We do not want to be without one of those.

I am confident in the doublecheney plan but say your goodbyes just in case. If this is it, my only regret is having to leave before getting in a valid entry in the day trading contest thread.

Beerboy....

It is as I feared....only worse.

They have Sammy. That I figured.

They have the Googlebot. God knows what They have done there.

It gets worse because the simple answering of the call has opened both a port hole and a wormal. I couldn't have imagined that. They will be crossed over soon.

It is time to go Doublecheney. Completely off the grid.

Before you go, get Sage. And lentils. NO ENNIFER. Make sure to bring an infocoligistic centrifuge with redundant power supplies. You had better make it two in case there is a problem. We do not want to be without one of those.

I am confident in the doublecheney plan but say your goodbyes just in case. If this is it, my only regret is having to leave before getting in a valid entry in the day trading contest thread.

Doublecheney :o !

I fear for my future dear friends, please keep me in your thoughts (Sage & Crayonz too).

As we embark on this mission, we take charge of our destiny and lead the stage by, first and foremost, raising our collective voice to condemn discriminatory and destructive social policies and practices, we would like to once again invoke the collective conscience of Bills Fans everywhere to invalidate the superiority-inferiority complex espoused by unconstructive and counter-progressive ideologies. (screw the pats*)

Goodby friends.

They have fooled you through your love of gerbils.

They have arrived in this dimension.

They will find you and commence the transformation of your dimension and its universe.

They will not be fooled or stopped.

They will collect and use information even from those unaware it is being given.

They did not mean friends literally.

They seek those who are hiding.

Ohhhhh :doh:

Yeah, yeah, no problem. I know Beerball has a bunch of guys hiding out in his basement. DC Tom has about 200 people locked up on his property--he's doing some brain experiments on them. And Sage has a few guys camping out in a lentil silo.

Any chance I could get a luxury suite on the observation deck aboard the mothership? Free holodeck credits?

Ohhhhh :doh:

Yeah, yeah, no problem. I know Beerball has a bunch of guys hiding out in his basement. DC Tom has about 200 people locked up on his property--he's doing some brain experiments on them. And Sage has a few guys camping out in a lentil silo.

Any chance I could get a luxury suite on the observation deck aboard the mothership? Free holodeck credits?

They need to know the whereabouts of the basement and the silo.

They do not care about the property and the 200 people.

They know Beerball, Sage and their leader are in hiding.

They are wondering if the lentil silo is in the basement.