Best team right now?

Most of the Bucs' offensive talent at the skill positions was acquired in 2009-10. Winslow came via trade, but TB is proof you can rebuild after one bottoming out season. Anyone who says rebuilding takes more than that has a bad front office or simply isn't interested in ever being a playoff team looking to win the big one.

Raheem Morris hasn't won a whole lot yet considering he's a 2nd year HC, but rebuilds don't begin until a team has their franchise QB. And both the Bucs and Rams probably have their guys, both of whom can make all the throws.

And if you paid any attention at all, you'd realize that the Buccs started off terrible last season (0-7) and then 1-12. But, they really started playing better towards the end of the season, acquired some more talent, and are playing some good football this season.

Sounds like the current Bills team no? And before you whine about Ralph, the Glazers are worse owners than he is.

Josh Freeman was drafted #17-2009

Mike Williams was drafted in the 4th round - 2010

Benn was drafted in the second round. - 2010

Blount - undrafted, signed from WW - 2010

It goes to show you don't have to bottom out to make good draft picks.

Ryan Fitzpatrick-drafted 7th round

Fred Jackson-Undrafted

Stevie Johnson-drafted 7th round

Ryan Fitzpatrick-drafted 7th round

Fred Jackson-Undrafted

Stevie Johnson-drafted 7th round

Dude check the string, I was responding to a nincompoop that was claiming Tampa's turn around was a result of them losing out and getting a high draft pick.

I was debunking that nonsense.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I still don't understand all this O-Line talk in the first round. We have a solid group now. Add a tackle in the 4th or 5th and go "D" all the way with 1-3.

Seriously? I agree we need to go after defensive players hard; the question is: can we help ourselves through free-agency? I have not been impressed at all with our "big" signings the past few years (yes I underdstand that was under a previous administration). I suppose that Stroud has been a "so-so" addition. He is not the player he was a few years ago.