aaron maybin gets first sack against brett favre

fairfaxbill

I predicted at the beginning of the season that Maybin would get 8 sacks this year. Time for him to step up and keep me from looking like a dumbass. Come on Maybin learn a counter move. Don't make me eat my words will you. I'll go buy some alphabet soup if you don't turn it around.

I predicted at the beginning of the season that Maybin would get 8 sacks this year. Time for him to step up and keep me from looking like a dumbass. Come on Maybin learn a counter move. Don't make me eat my words will you. I'll go buy some alphabet soup if you don't turn it around.

I'd suggest Alpha-Bits, you could probably get all the words in one box.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I really believe these final 5 games are his last shot in Buffalo. Chan's scripted his opportunity with all the IR moves. He'll play against good NFL teams that have more talent than the Bills. IF he can't hold his own due to size and strength after 2 years in the League then something will happen with the Aaron experiment in Buffalo!

I really believe these final 5 games are his last shot in Buffalo. Chan's scripted his opportunity with all the IR moves. He'll play against good NFL teams that have more talent than the Bills. IF he can't hold his own due to size and strength after 2 years in the League then something will happen with the Aaron experiment in Buffalo!

I hate it when first-round draft picks are experiments! :sick:

I agree with this general sentiment, but would be shocked if its truly his last shot. In my opinion it would be foolish if the Bills cut him before training camp. Having him in camp doesn't really cost the Bills anything, but if he doesn't show anything these last five games and I'm Gailey, I tell Aaron in no uncertain terms that he better be absolutely dominant in camp to earn a roster spot next season.

Can you send me my refund check before Christmas? I need to get a few more gifts. Thanks.

Yes, I will forward the check on that I am supposed to be getting Donte Whitner, and the countless others who guaranteed victory and such. I can't even remember who they are because when they lose, as was pointed out, nobody remembers that they guaranteed it......You only remember Namath, Messier, etc. when they actually do win.

Yes, I will forward the check on that I am supposed to be getting Donte Whitner, and the countless others who guaranteed victory and such. I can't even remember who they are because when they lose, as was pointed out, nobody remembers that they guaranteed it......You only remember Namath, Messier, etc. when they actually do win.

:lol: I haven't forgotten Whitner's guarantee. He still owes me some season tickets. ;)