Fitzgibbons is a Qualty QB

Bills99999

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don;t know what a PM is, but I go to ITT now and I went to BOCES for high school

Wear do you go to collage?

Not sure why you guys are so concerned about collages at this time; we have Brian Broom and Levi Strauss watching Kirkpatrick throw the ball all over the field and they are thinking they could do better. Personally, I like Kirkpatrick, but maybe we can get a FA in here to compeet...I think the Laos Angeles Raiders have a decent backup and the St Loius Cardinals are looking for a QB as well. These are just options mind you, but well thought in my oponion.

yOU MUST HAVE A bustied key on yor packard ball compuer. I really like fitzgeral kid. He should get a fat new contract and adopt dat midget trainer.

I dont tink mareman will come back from sergery da operashun of his akillies tension. I got five bucks say Gail Channing wont let him back on da teem!

How is Brunswick? Do you got him housebroke yet?

We now hav Brunswick II. Brumswick da first acksidently got wacked in da hed wit a snow shovel and had to be put ta sleep.

Maria has bruswicj da secont trianed da usual way - wit a scoop of Jif peanut butter. Hes still not hosebroken, but Maria seems to be enjoying da traning.

---------------) **************

30 yeears ago john lemmon was killed. Dis is german to da Bills conversashun because da bills were tryin ta make da playoffs an da stillers were on monday night fútbol when Cosell blurted out, Turm me On dead man!

Side note:

My profile pitcher is from in front of da dakota bilding last december. It shows a gost right in front of were john lemmon was shot. Dont no how dis happend. da gost looks jus like stella from Sloan, NY!

I drew my own avatard pitcher wit crayola crans.

Wasn't he realated to Meadowlark Lemon?

This is my favrit Meadowlark lemon song

Edited by Bills99999

I know! I recorded Working Class Hero recently and right away thought of you. I think it's just OK, but Maria loves it. It's her favorite Eugene Kowalski recording. I'll send it to you if you like. I drew a pitcher of John Lemmon and uploaded as my temporary avatard, but it's still not there. How long's it take? Just figgered out I can attach files.

It says "attactch thumbnails" but it dont even show a picture of you're hands

• 2 months later...

We dont need to draft no QB next year because Fitzgibbons next year will be one of the top three QBs in the whoke NFL

We need one mor LB and mareman will be back from his caff injury. We also need one more defensive back and we will beck in contenshan

Good nuse Bills sined Mareman next year.

I hope they draft Marsell Darious he is a beas that will help us get beck in contenshan.