Official McKelvin Discussion Thread

BeastMode54

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it: if you're pressed into service as a kick returner because of injury and blow it like we all expected you to do anyway, you're off the team? Or is it, have one really ****ty game at CB in a 2-10 campaign and you're kicked to the curb? That's leadership!

Maybe it's... I'm tired of your type of player with a 42 IQ that is more concerned with hot-dogging it and shooting your mouth off when you play like crap than a hard working player that will dedicate himself to playing winning football??

He is clearly explosive on Kick Returns but you can't be sloppy with the ball. In regulation you saw how when there was contact he held the ball high and tight with both arms.

Then on that play he forgets to protect the ball.

I can't have a kick returner kick returns if he can't secure the ball.

I think Quinton Ganther returned kicks for the Redskins, (actually I looked it up he returned 1 kick in his career)

Either way you have to put someone that will secure the ball. A turnover on a kick return is worse than an INT or a fumble by the offense. Its just such a killer you can't risk it with a guy that doesn't understand how to protect the ball.

I can't !@#$ing believe they had him returning kicks today.

WTF were they thinking???!!!