Do the Bills Try to Lose Games?

STLBILLS15

Seriously.

Did anyone get that feeling that McKelvin was going to fumble that punt return? I know i sure did.

Steve Johnson-Way to NOT come through when you have your opportunity to win the game for your team

Mckelvin tripping over Moats on the OT kick return? Did anyone else get the feeling that we were close, but so far?

Fitz played well, and gave us a chance to win- But did anyone see on the Palomalu INT how open David Nelson was?

A few other things:

-Urbik i thought played really well. When OTA's rolls around next year he should start at RG, and Wood at C

-Freddy had a pretty good day , aside from his fumble

-Lee Evans...Who's that? it seemed like the ball went off his hands when Fitz through to him on that deep pass away from Polomalu.

-David Nelson had a great game, he really needs to see the field ALL the time.

-Kyle Williams is just an unstoppable force. Drew some holding calls and sacked Ben twice and hassled him on tons of others.

-I thought the younger guys on defense played decent for the day too (Coleman,Moats,Carrington,Troup)

Well, that's what i seen, anyone have anything else?

No. Young players make mistakes. Take off the tinfoil hat and go get some fresh air.

As i credited all the young guys on defense for the day. So great response on your part.

Lee Evans dropsies, Freddy fumble, are these guys young?

No. Young players make mistakes. Take off the tinfoil hat and go get some fresh air.

Are you capable of responding without being a complete dickbag in the process?

No I'm NOT trying to say that, nor did I in any of the original post.

That guy's just a troll, man...and obviously he lacks basic reading comprehension skills.

Guys, come on, I am celebrating the positives of this game. I am proud that we were able to compete. We'll look back on this a little bit differently as some dust settles in a few hours and tomorrow. We are playing pretty good right now.

It looked like Stevie had money on this game for the Steelers to win, but the Bills to cover. At least I hope that's the explanation. <_<

I pity the fool who tries to cover him next week :w00t:

Guys, come on, I am celebrating the positives of this game. I am proud that we were able to compete. We'll look back on this a little bit differently as some dust settles in a few hours and tomorrow. We are playing pretty good right now.

I'm trying to look over the tons of positives today as well. But I'd rather do it from a winning perspective, not a "well at least we made it close" perspective. :thumbsup:

No I'm NOT trying to say that, nor did I in any of the original post.

My point exactly. I was pointing out how your response was irrelevant and inflammatory.

Are you capable of responding without being a complete dickbag in the process?

That guy's just a troll, man...and obviously he lacks basic reading comprehension skills.

Considering he started his post with "Seriously", and started it with several lines of blatant negativity, I think my response had the correct amount of dickbaggedness. But you're the guy who called for the banishment of kickers from the game, and resorts to petty attacks when presented with logic. Pick a new target to flame.

I'm trying to look over the tons of positives today as well. But I'd rather do it from a winning perspective, not a "well at least we made it close" perspective. :thumbsup:

I will be the first to admit, I really thought we were in for a serious arsekicking today. I get nervous when we play the Steelers, cause it seems like we NEVER match up well against them. I never thought we'd take them to OT and come within a dropped pass of beating those jagoffs. But yeah, would have been nice to come out of there with a "W".

It looked like Stevie had money on this game for the Steelers to win, but the Bills to cover. At least I hope that's the explanation. <_<

So did the ref who called that phantom "illegal contact" on apparently Marshawn Lynch playing defense for the Bills to take away our fumble recovery. Wow, run on sentence.

I pity the fool who tries to cover him next week :w00t:

If you follow his statistical trends, he was due for a bad game this week, and a good one next week. He's been on an up-down pattern since the bye week.

At this point (well, at a point several weeks ago), Sundays are a win-win. If they win the game, great. If they lose, it's a better draft position which hopefully helps turn the losses into wins next year for an improving team.

But you're the guy who called for the banishment of kickers from the game, and resorts to petty attacks when presented with logic. Pick a new target to flame.

Yet another example of your amazing reading comprehension skills. The only one initiating shots around here is you. When you do that, you can expect people to respond in kind. YOu are an instigator, and people like you are the ones who make it nearly impossible to have a meaningful and civil discussion. Thankfully, it's also people like you who end up getting banned sooner or later.

As for my kicker thread, why don't you go open up a dictionary and look up the word "facetious".