Pit at Buffalo Game Thread?

Dan

They are jumping on Stevie because he decided to become a Peacock and attract way too much undeserved attention to himself.

Hey if u wanna be in the spotlight then remember that it casts a glare on both ur good and bad

it's not about being in the spotlight -- i love the fact that stevie's a positive, fun presence. i love that he's bringing attention to the bills and making games fun again.

still, it's about making a clutch catch to win the game. he's gotta make that catch, dude.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems Johnson is streaky, he didn't play good vs the Lions, but rebounded strongly vs the Bengals. Hopefully he'll rebound again and have a strong game next week .

While it sucks to lose, no one should be down on the Bills. Most people expected the Bills to get their butts kicked, but they almost beat another tough team in the NFL (again).

STFU with that s##t. He had a bad game yes and cost us a win. but that doesn't take away anything he has done. jsut stfu!

I agree with the STFU thing but don't agree Stevie cost us the game there were other things that helped lose the game not just the OT drop. Alot of people talked so highly of Stevie last week an now you want to bash him, you people on here talk more **** than a true Bills fan can read it's a work in progress this year and I'm willing to wait on the final works. We have hung this season with the toughest teams out there and yet you bash them, How about giving them some praise. :worthy:

:worthy::worthy:

I agree with the STFU thing but don't agree Stevie cost us the game there were other things that helped lose the game not just the OT drop. Alot of people talked so highly of Stevie last week an now you want to bash him, you people on here talk more **** than a true Bills fan can read it's a work in progress this year and I'm willing to wait on the final works. We have hung this season with the toughest teams out there and yet you bash them, How about giving them some praise. :worthy:

:worthy::worthy:

again, praise for almost winning? i love this team and think they're playing the best that they can against superior talent. they've made it fun to watch football again for the first time in a couple years.

can't we just win for once, though? is that too much to ask?

i can't stand herm edwards, but he's right -- you play to win the games.

not saying praise them for almost winning just that they are getting better every game considering the last coach, there is something to watch now games are not blowouts we were 6.5 pt underdogs in this one and we took them to OT and lose by a FG that's not too bad

i equate this game with the baltimore one (roughly the equivalent to pittsburgh). i felt that the detroit and bengal games were learning experiences. i felt that they had finally learned to win. i hoped that this game would show actual, measurable growth against a good team.

unfortunately, the result was the same. still not good enough.

we still need to beat a good team. that's what it all comes down to.

don't get me wrong -- we're not the same boring team we were in year's past -- we're just still not a contender. and that's the point.