Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor is the Bills next NT, 6-4 360. He isn't ranked too high now but will be shooting up the draft boards when the time comes. I love Kyle but space eater he is not and would be even more effective at end. It would be an awesome line of Troupe and Kyle at end and Taylor at nose. This guy is solid ant not sloppy at all and would be a great addition to our defense.

"His footwork shows a freakish athleticism for somebody who is as big as he is."I still look at him in the huddle and I'm amazed how big he is," Baylor safety Jordan Lake said. "I remember at a practice last year watching him move from sideline-to-sideline. It's so cool to see a guy who was 360 pounds move like he can." "The sky is the limit for him, but Phil is still chopping wood and getting ready to play," Norwood said. "His potential is off the charts. But at the same time, he's doing the little things we've asked him to do and that's made me excited.""Phil is a rare blend of size and quick-twitch muscles," Briles said. "I'll be disappointed if he's not first-team All-Big 12 because he physically possesses that type of ability. That doesn't mean he'll do it, but physically, he has that type of ability."If he approaches those lofty platitudes, Taylor could be mentioned in the same breath as other Big 12 defensive linemen like Oklahoma's Gerald McCoy and Nebraska's Ndamukong Suh.

Taylor, a native of Clinton, Md., ranks second on the team and tied for 18th in the Big 12 with seven tackles for loss. He has 45 tackles, 28 of which were solo, through the first 11 games of the season. Taylor's 33 tackles through the first eight games of the year were more than any other Baylor defensive lineman had during the entire 2009 season. - Baylor football ...Has squated 665, bench 455 pounds and powercleaned 400 pounds... Former transfer from Penn State... On pace to graduate in December 2010 with degree in general studies... Traveled to Kenya for mission trip with Baylor student-athletes in May 2010

Wow!

That's is a NT's NT.

If the Bills are serious about switching to 3-4 you need a guy like this on the roster.

Problem is the Bills need about 5 more LBs besides Poz to make the transition as well. Just seems like more of a problem than it's worth.

But since Sam Adams and Pat Williams left the Bills (hmm I wonder why we had 2 seasons where we only allowed a total of 3 hundred yard rushers) I wanted some major Beef in the middle as opposed to our skinny Tampa 2 D-lineman.

This guy is like drafting 1.5 DEfensive Lineman.

He can eat Phil "the Power" Taylor and take his name.

Some people say Kyle is better suited at NT in a 3-4, I think he can at DE in 3-4 with this guy in the middle opposing o-lines would be in trouble and it would free up LBs to make plays.

Problem is there are a list of about 5 guys for a perspective second round pick and we can't take them all.

If you see the Bills take this guy in 2011 draft then you know the transition to 3-4 is still the plan.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Wow!

That's is a NT's NT.

If the Bills are serious about switching to 3-4 you need a guy like this on the roster.

Problem is the Bills need about 5 more LBs besides Poz to make the transition as well. Just seems like more of a problem than it's worth.

But since Sam Adams and Pat Williams left the Bills (hmm I wonder why we had 2 seasons where we only allowed a total of 3 hundred yard rushers) I wanted some major Beef in the middle as opposed to our skinny Tampa 2 D-lineman.

This guy is like drafting 1.5 DEfensive Lineman.

He can eat Phil "the Power" Taylor and take his name.

Some people say Kyle is better suited at NT in a 3-4, I think he can at DE in 3-4 with this guy in the middle opposing o-lines would be in trouble and it would free up LBs to make plays.

Problem is there are a list of about 5 guys for a perspective second round pick and we can't take them all.

If you see the Bills take this guy in 2011 draft then you know the transition to 3-4 is still the plan.

The linebackers would be Robert Quinn OLB North Carolina 1st pick, Ryan Kerrigan OLB Purdue 3rd pick, Mark Herzlich ILB Boston College 5th pick, I think Poz is good enough for the other middle spot.

Phil Taylor is the Bills next NT, 6-4 360. He isn't ranked too high now but will be shooting up the draft boards when the time comes. I love Kyle but space eater he is not and would be even more effective at end. It would be an awesome line of Troupe and Kyle at end and Taylor at nose. This guy is solid ant not sloppy at all and would be a great addition to our defense.

"His footwork shows a freakish athleticism for somebody who is as big as he is."I still look at him in the huddle and I'm amazed how big he is," Baylor safety Jordan Lake said. "I remember at a practice last year watching him move from sideline-to-sideline. It's so cool to see a guy who was 360 pounds move like he can." "The sky is the limit for him, but Phil is still chopping wood and getting ready to play," Norwood said. "His potential is off the charts. But at the same time, he's doing the little things we've asked him to do and that's made me excited.""Phil is a rare blend of size and quick-twitch muscles," Briles said. "I'll be disappointed if he's not first-team All-Big 12 because he physically possesses that type of ability. That doesn't mean he'll do it, but physically, he has that type of ability."If he approaches those lofty platitudes, Taylor could be mentioned in the same breath as other Big 12 defensive linemen like Oklahoma's Gerald McCoy and Nebraska's Ndamukong Suh.

Taylor, a native of Clinton, Md., ranks second on the team and tied for 18th in the Big 12 with seven tackles for loss. He has 45 tackles, 28 of which were solo, through the first 11 games of the season. Taylor's 33 tackles through the first eight games of the year were more than any other Baylor defensive lineman had during the entire 2009 season. - Baylor football ...Has squated 665, bench 455 pounds and powercleaned 400 pounds... Former transfer from Penn State... On pace to graduate in December 2010 with degree in general studies... Traveled to Kenya for mission trip with Baylor student-athletes in May 2010

youtube.com/watch?v=ulGQFguhRBY

Lets do fairley at one end williams at the other and taylor in the middle