Man, do I #@$%ing HATE the NFL!!!!!!

Thoner7

I hadn't considered the cost of the tickets, and when he told me I owed him several thousand dollars, I simply figured I had already accepted and paid him for them.

I got screwed by my dolphin fan buddy who soaked me for $2,500 for tickets in the Kelly section to see the bills lsoe to the fish on opening day.

$2500 sounds like you bought the two seats for the season, not just one game.

So the Owners of the company I work for also own the Bucs, and one of the only perks we get is free game tickets - free parking, on field passes, club level seats, guests of the Owner - the works. So I decided for the first time since 2003 to miss a beloved Bills game and go to Tampa for a weekend to catch the Bucs/Falcons game on Sunday and the South Florida/UConn game on Sat, taking advantage of a free airline ticket I earned by getting screwed off an Airplane last Feb.

But wouldn’t you know it the NFL finds another way to #@$% me. They missed out on their $50 dollar parking so they had to F me by inventing “flex scheduling”. Its this policy where after an out of town fan buys a plane ticket and then they change the start time of the game so the fans cant make their #@$%ing flight. All this is in an attempt to keep good matchups on TV – as if anyone wants to watch the Bucs play anyways, on Fox none the less. Worst of all this game isn’t even going to sell out and is going to be BLACKED OUT locally. Well, no wonder they don’t sell out – the league alienates fans with stupid, hypocritical policies like this. How can fans plan to attend a game when they don’t know when the game is going to start? Then when they don’t show up to the stadium it gets blacked out. WTF?

So because there isn’t a later flight home than the one I am already scheduled to be on, I guess I will have to leave halfway through the 2nd quarter and haul ass to the airport. Or maybe I will just watch the Bills game in a bar and not even go. The NFL is already ruining football with their rule changes and enforcement, I guess now they had to find another way to flip fans the bird. I am so #@$%ing pissed right now I don’t think I will watch another non-Bills NFL game the rest of the season, maybe even ever.

WEAK SAUCE!

You deserve this for 1.) not planning to tailgate prior to the game and 2.) not planning to tailgate after the game.

If you're going to travel for a game have some fun.

Planning to fly in right before a game id a horrible idea and planning to fly out right after a game is an even worse idea.

I go on two road games every year (This year three) and I always plan to take Monday off.

If you're going to do it do it right.

Stop whining and pay the flight change fee for Monday (ITS A FREE FLIGHT ANYWAY!)

and get a cheap hotel. In the City of Tampa you can get a decent hotel for less than a C note.

Live it up, you only live once. Have some fun. :beer:

Edited by Why So Serious?