It might be tough keeping coaching staff together

Albany,n.y.

The Clements to Notre Dame possibility makes me wonder how long we can keep these coaches.

Clements-probably going to ND, if not he's on borrowed time before someone makes him a head coach. The ND stories have put this guy on everyone's radar screen.

Gray-He's probably here for 1 more year. If we are as good as I think we'll be next year, he's going to be a red hot HC candidate.

Krumrie-I hope he stays, but he's on the last year of his contract & sooner or later he's going to get a coordinator position & could be a HC within 5 years.

Studesville & Tolbert are young coaches who could get noticed if the Bills continue to develop their RBs & WRs.

Fortunately, McNally & April are lifers at OL & ST respectively.

If Clements does leave I'd think a rather obvious replacemrent would be Sam W. However does he want the job? For all we know at the end of the year, he might tell the Bill's that the past year was too much for him related to his health problems. Or may not want the additional stress of a coordinators job. But I think if were to take the postion, we'd keep going in same direction without losing any steam.

krumrie for replacement to gray when he leaves in the next 2 years? i could see that. I don't see clements going to ND. he'll stay. I'm more worried about bobby april being named head butler of the playboy mansion. he's simply a god to this team right now.